StudentsReview ™ :: Utica College - Comments and Student Experiences

Utica College

Feb 14 2014Unknown

The administration has to be the worst I have ever encountered.

1st Year Male -- Class 2017

I really enjoyed my time at UC

Jan 06 2014History/Histories (art history/etc.)
I really enjoyed my time at UC. The History and Education professors I had really care about their students and their success. The president of the college is very hands on and is active in the campus. UC helped prepared me for life after college in terms of getting a job and applying to grad school. There are several great services the school provides as long as you are willing to ask and do the work.
Starting Job: Long Term Substitute Teacher Preparedness: B+ Reputation: B-

I have been here two years now and

Apr 18 2013Criminal
I have been here two years now and every higher level course seems more useless and poorly taught than the lower ones. When I came I heard all kind of nice stories about what you will learn, how you'll be challenged, etc, but it's just a bunch of people making money. Nothing else. Stay away. If my dad wasn't paying my fees, I would have left long ago.
2nd Year Male -- Class 2015