. To provide theological education that prepares students for leadership in the Unification Church and for the practice of many types of ministry, such as Church Center directorship, campus ministry, evangelism, religious education and missionary work;
2. To prepare students for ecumenical and inter-religious work in the spirit of Unificationism;
3. To promote the Unificationist worldview as an alternative to atheistic and materialistic ideologies;
4. To provide philosophical and theological training that will benefit students entering the social services, journalism and other non-clerical occupations;
5. To provide preparation for students who may pursue doctoral studies in theology, philosophy and related fields at other graduate schools;
6. To operate formation of its students, and to help create a community as an expression of Unification Thought and life.
UNIFICATION THEOLOGICAL SEMINARY 30 SEMINARY DRIVE BARRYTOWN, NY12507
General info:(845) 752-3000 Financial aid office:(845) 752-3000 X200 Admissions office:(845) 752-3000 X200
Disclaimer: StudentsReview makes no claims, promises, or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or
adequacy of the contents of this site, and expressly disclaims liability for errors and omissions in the
contents of this site. Furthermore, StudentsReview is not affiliated with any University or Institution.