StudentsReview :: Ashland University - Comments and Student Experiences

California State Polytechnic University -- Pomona, CA
Ohio State University Columbus -- Columbus, OH

Ashland University

I just want to make a note out

Jul 09 2014Education
I just want to make a note out to anyone considering Ashland! It is not a party school and the town of Ashland is small. On Friday night don't be expecting to go out to some fabulous club or bar! Most students like studying! If you are looking for a party school or big crazy amazing pop star social life. Please look some where else. There is no reason to be miserable in college! As a dual major of early childhood education and early intervention specialist... I know that Ashland is at a 91 percent smart rating for these programs! Please don't waste your time or money if you want a party, let's got to the club and bar school! At ashland I doubt that is what you will get!
3rd Year Female -- Class 2015
Friendliness: A, Useful Schoolwork: F
May 11 2013Psychology

I love AU! I would trade this school for any other. Get INVOLVED in Greek Life! Best Decision I made!

1st Year Male -- Class 2016
Faculty Accessibility: A+, Surrounding City: C+

I would highly suggest you pick a different

Aug 06 2013Nursing
I would highly suggest you pick a different college. The nursin faculty is a bunch of ditzy women who have NO idea what they are doing. They wil chane your schedule without notice so you loose work hours and they could care less. They fail to acknowledge their mistakes and take responsibility for their carelessness. One year a faculty member "forgot" to unlock half of the student accounts so that they could register for classes in time. This in run made us unable to get into certain classes and times that we had wanted. They are using us guinea pigs!! The administration only cares about money!! They hike up tuition every year! Also, there is nothing to do on campus. If you happen to know a lot of people off campus you can have a good time but other than that it's pretty pathetic. I would never ever ever recommend AU to anyone!!! If only I could transfer! I'm stuck in this fiery hell they call Ashland University Nursing for two more years. Wish me luck.