StudentsReview ™ :: Cuyahoga Community College District - Comments and Student Experiences

Cuyahoga Community College District

I attend this school to fill up my

Jan 10 2014Design Arts - Industrial Design/Graphic Design/etc
I attend this school to fill up my elective credits for the Cleveland Institute of Art's Animation Program as it's a lot cheaper. However, this school is so terrible that I'd rather pay the extra 20k to take them at CIA. The financial aid representatives are not only incompetant, but rude and arrogant as well. The counseling team has only one goal, and it definitely isn't helping you. Some of the teachers are great, but most of them make me wonder if they just hijacked the class considering a lot of them are either foreign and don't speak English well or have absolutely no idea what they are talking about. Coming from a person who was not born into a family with money, I would rather take out 100 different loans just so I didn't have to go there again.

Okay, I am very neutral about this school

Oct 17 2013Biology
Okay, I am very neutral about this school for two reasons. One, it saves a TON of money by going to Tri-C and completing an associates before transferring to another school to complete a bachelors (make sure the credits will transfer though!). And two, I attend all online and do not have to face the atrocious student body. Most of the students are very, very unmotivated and don't even try to do well. Although it is a less than reputable school, I still try very hard so when I transfer I look like a great student. It is definitely paying off. You get what you put into it, but most classes are soooo easy, it's pretty much the 13th grade. I'd recommend on the basis of money saving.
1st Year Female -- Class 2014
Scholastic Success: A+, Collaboration/Competitive: F

There are certain professors

May 09 2013Undecided
There are certain professors I would recommend avoiding. Tracy Greene is one you should avoid. He's very strange and ended up being sort of horrible. I would also avoid Mira Karac if you don't like being talked down to.
1st Year Female -- Class 2014