StudentsReview :: The University of Northwestern Ohio - Comments and Student Experiences

The University of Northwestern Ohio

Let me start of by saying that thisQuite Bright
Let me start of by saying that this school is a great school and that I was very pleased with the school and faculty. I have been graduated for about a year now and because of the school, I have been successful in the tech field. I went for automotive/AG/Diesel and it has helped tremendously in my career. As with all schools you will only get out of it what you put into it. If you study, read your assignments, and apply yourself on the hands on stuff you will learn a lot. You can sit there like a bump on a log and still pass but if you apply yourself you will learn. The instructors are more than willing to help you and for the most part are knowledgeable. The faculty was helpful and went out of their way to help me as I worked full time while going to school. If you read negative on here it is from the students who were there only to get a piece of paper and were not there to learn for a career. No it is not a party school or town but if that is what you are looking for then a tech school is not for you anyway. I lived off campus so I do not know anything about the dorms. From what I heard they were expensive for what you got and you can rent out in town with other people for a lot cheaper. Not to say I learned everything while I was there or to brag, but my employer has been impressed with what I learned while I was there. I strongly suggest this school to anyone looking for an auto or diesel tech career.
2nd Year Female -- Class 2013
Education Quality: A+, Campus Maintenance: C
This school has little respect for its studentsQuite BrightAutomotive Engineering
This school has little respect for its students and their families. They treat you as if you are a burden on their day, and information is difficult to receive and when it is received it is different than what had been previously given. This school has no care for the well being of its students and rather ensure the health and safety of the students, they allow dorms to remain nasty to the point at which students must leave and move off of campus to stay sanitary.
3rd Year Male -- Class 2014
Education Quality: A-, Faculty Accessibility: F
THE ARE ONE OF THE MOST awesome schoolsQuite BrightAutomotive Engineering
THE ARE ONE OF THE MOST awesome schools in the country. THE VALUE OF EDUCATION IS THE BEST OUT OF ALL THE SCHOOLS THAT I VISITED. THEY ARE LIKE FAMILY..SAFE ENVIRIONMENT LOTS OF CLUBS SUCH AS 4X4 RACING LOTS OF ATHLETICS IF THATS YOUR LIKES. NASCAR HOME TRACK...CANT SAT ENOUGH GOOD THINGS. DONT FALL FOR THE BS THAT YOU GET FROM THE FOR PROFIT TECH SCHOOLS. CHECK THEM OUT SE FOR YOUSELF! LOVE THE SCHOOL AND SO DID MY PARENTS! I PLAN ON GOING FOR THE DEGREE PROGRAM BECAUSE THEY ARE REAL COLLEGE!
1st Year Female -- Class 2013