StudentsReview :: Notre Dame College - Comments and Student Experiences

Georgetown University -- District of Columbia, DC

Notre Dame College

this college is the worst , I have

Sep 20 2014Nursing
this college is the worst , I have attended 1 other school and have lots of friends going to other schools and they were great , not this one my teachers and coaches were the worst,having favorites in the classroom and on the field ,if your parents DONATE then maybe you will play and remeber to kiss the coaches ass and stroke their ego also just like High School what a joke

I mostly agree with the comments that compare

Sep 21 2014English
I mostly agree with the comments that compare Notre Dame College to a high school. Whenever I am describing the college to friends, that is the first thing that comes to mind. A stereotypical high school that contains cliques and truly embarrassing experiences. I was very lucky to meet a few people whom helped me survive some of my days but it was not enough. The rumors and backstabbing were far more than I could handle. This is a very sports-oriented school and therefore, ensures the happiness of these students before others. This happiness is more than likely only on the surface as well. Basically, they will be extremely nice to you and super generous to get you to come to the school. They will assure you that everything will be great and then you attend and you realize that its not what you thought. They are big on lies. They will lie to you if it is in their best interest. They will screw you over and not think twice about it.
Collaboration/Competitive: B+, Useful Schoolwork: F

This school is honestly hell

Jul 15 2014Nursing
This school is honestly hell. Like you know how in the bible it says hell you will be tortured all day and night? Yeah, this is the exact place it is talking about. Notre Dame of Ohio. Horrible. It's a piece of shit, sad excuse as a college. The faculty staff are all stupid and you can tell they hate their lives enough to spread the hatred they feel in their heart onto the students and campus. Financial Aide will charge you for unnecessary bullshit or they won't give you the correct amount of money that you are supposed to be given, the dorms are like living in section 8 and the food is so fattening and disgusting, honestly I think the food is imported from GFS (Gordon Food Services). The lunch men there are all a bunch of jail bait pedophiles who will harass you until you no longer show up at the cafeteria. The men there are all gross and disgusting and will be nice to you to get in your pants. The girls are pretty nice. Basically I had the worst time of my life and I am so glad I am transferring to a different school. (Remind you that school isn't even recognized) I never even heard of it until my friend mentioned it. I don't know, but all I am saying is PLEASE do not go there. It is a waste of your money and precious time. It's like living in the hood with a bunch of convicts!!!