StudentsReview :: Notre Dame College - Comments and Student Experiences

Georgetown University -- District of Columbia, DC

Notre Dame College

This is by far the worst possible place

Jun 06 2014Biology
This is by far the worst possible place any sane human being could attend which is why the student body is full of ignorant, unintelligent, sad excuses and the faculty and staff are a bunch of condescending, self loathing people that hate life because they themselves never succeeded in anything ever.If you are mature and smart do not go here!!! This school will make question your faith in humanity. I strongly believe that some of the worst crimes against humanity were committed by people that came to this school, met the people who went here and decided that humanity no longer deserved to roam this planet. Stay away! I am begging you! I am not trying to be funny and I am not exaggerating!PLEASE! LISTEN TO ME!!!!!! You will learn nothing, gain nothing, and become nothing if you come to this school. The classes are so easy it's makes me sad to think that people actually believe they have learned something when they graduate. The administration is full of rude people who feel the need to torment others because they are fed up with their own sad pathetic lives and need some sort of outlet. Please do not become the person they release their pathetic grievances upon. RUN!!! Parents if you love your children then do not let them come here. I mean this! Also the food it very fattening.

I don't even know where to start with

Apr 20 2013Education
I don't even know where to start with Notre Dame College. I am INCREDIBLY DISSAPOINTED with them. I was in the education department and there were SOOOOO many issues that I had to take care of myself throughout my student teaching experience, that I NEVER should have paid tuition - they should have paid me because I did their jobs for them. PLEASE look elsewhere for a college especially if you are thinking of going into teaching. I promise you, there are other colleges out there that are great. Try Baldwin-Wallace University. Great school, amazing professors, GREAT reputation and education department. Try John Carroll too. Heck, go to Tri-C to get most credits for cheaper (also a great school by the way), then transfer to another college to finish your education. It will be worth it.
3rd Year Male -- Class 2012
University Resource Use: B, Useful Schoolwork: F

This school is honestly hell

Jul 15 2014Nursing
This school is honestly hell. Like you know how in the bible it says hell you will be tortured all day and night? Yeah, this is the exact place it is talking about. Notre Dame of Ohio. Horrible. It's a piece of shit, sad excuse as a college. The faculty staff are all stupid and you can tell they hate their lives enough to spread the hatred they feel in their heart onto the students and campus. Financial Aide will charge you for unnecessary bullshit or they won't give you the correct amount of money that you are supposed to be given, the dorms are like living in section 8 and the food is so fattening and disgusting, honestly I think the food is imported from GFS (Gordon Food Services). The lunch men there are all a bunch of jail bait pedophiles who will harass you until you no longer show up at the cafeteria. The men there are all gross and disgusting and will be nice to you to get in your pants. The girls are pretty nice. Basically I had the worst time of my life and I am so glad I am transferring to a different school. (Remind you that school isn't even recognized) I never even heard of it until my friend mentioned it. I don't know, but all I am saying is PLEASE do not go there. It is a waste of your money and precious time. It's like living in the hood with a bunch of convicts!!!
Get free info from: Notre Dame College