StudentsReview :: Ohio Wesleyan University - Comments and Student Experiences

Brown University -- Providence, RI

Ohio Wesleyan University

Apr 19 2004Economics

This is not a good school.

2nd Year Male -- Class 2006
Social Life: A+, Education Quality: F

I graduated from OWU

Apr 19 2004English
I graduated from OWU last year. I don't really have a complaint about the academics, but Delaware is a very boring town, and I didn't think there all that many campus activities to compensate. Fortunately Columbus is fairly close by.
4th Year Female -- Class 2003
Innovation: D+, Education Quality: F

Too many students are mean and snobby!

Apr 18 2004Language - French/Spanish/etc.
Too many students are mean and snobby! I am amazed by how cold and unfriendly so many students are! The people in fraternities and sororities look down on you if you aren't in the greek system. Many people are clearly from very rich families, and are extraordinarily rude and arrogant. I've met a few nice people, but the majority of Ohio Wesleyan students are cold, self-centered and spoiled. I have never encountered so many stuck-up people in my life.
2nd Year Female -- Class 2006