StudentsReview ™ :: Bucks County Community College - Comments and Student Experiences

Bucks County Community College

The basic fundamentals beihnd every different model never

Apr 08 2014English
The basic fundamentals beihnd every different model never have developed, plus Porch continue that you perform precisely the same system later on building effective totally free profits. Comes back to make sure you stakeholders arrives throughout reveal repurchases, growing income provided by Sanuk/Teva/UGG, plus potential future expenses.
Starting Job: OMtgmHCkUk2b Preparedness: F Reputation: F

Oh my god. It

Oct 01 2013Computer Science
Oh my god. It took years for me to get financial aid in this school. By the time I got Financial aid, I had grown a beard, gotten a job, had 3 kids, graduated, got divorced and died.
1st Year Male -- Class 2016
Perceived Campus Safety: A+, Social Life: F

I'm a visual arts: cinema/video major, but I

May 17 2013Art & Design Department
I'm a visual arts: cinema/video major, but I studied a lot of fine arts in order to build a portfolio for transfer to art school. My experience at Bucks has been extremely positive because I knew what I wanted to learn and put more hours into assignments than was required. If you're a disciplined and hard working student, Bucks is great and the faculty are helpful. If you're not the kind of person who can make it to class and finish assignments you might be able to float through a few courses, but it will be very difficult to achieve overall success.
5th Year Female -- Class 2013