StudentsReview ™ :: Dickinson College - Comments and Student Experiences

Indiana Business College (Lafayette) -- Lafayette, IN
Saint Mary's College of California -- Moraga, CA

Dickinson College

Apr 10 2014Biology

I love Dickinson. I think it is grossly underrated.

3rd Year Male -- Class 2014
Education Quality: A+,

Although Dickinson is a small school and the

Oct 27 2013Physics
Although Dickinson is a small school and the Physics Department is relatively small compared to other schools, the professors here are incredible. Each professor is extremely caring, helpful, and pleasant. The workload is tough, but taught very well. All professors in this department are eager to help and are extremely nice. I would highly recommend Dickinson College. The bad reviews are missing the mark. This place is wonderful.
4th Year Female -- Class 2014
Faculty Accessibility: A+, Surrounding City: B-

I feel I've been led astray by my

Sep 29 2013Biology
I feel I've been led astray by my Professors and advisor concerning my future career in Biology. The Professors have said do well academically and you'll get a well paying job in the field. Well I'm about 10 months away from graduating, I've been very active in my classes and the honors fraternity and very active in interships/work outside of school in that field. The problem is - that doesn't seem to matter. Perhaps it's the economic environment we are in or that it might have been a mistake in going to Dickinson for this major. When I do Google searches on Biology Majors - there are much better ranked school and I'm sure the jobs go to those who graduated from those colleges/universities. Considering what our tuition is now and the student loans that I have, going here might have been a mistake. I probably should have looked at better value schools and ones that are known for their Biology Depts.
3rd Year Female -- Class 2014