StudentsReview :: Drexel University - Comments and Student Experiences

Villanova University -- Villanova, PA

Drexel University

Nov 23 2014Electrical Engineering

Going to drexel has easily been one of the worst decisions I've ever made

NOT WORTH THE 70K

Nov 18 2014Economics
NOT WORTH THE 70K IT COSTS YOU EVERY YEAR!! For a university that takes so much money from you already, they nickel and dime you for everything else. NOT WORTH THE MONEY AT ALL!!
1st Year Male -- Class 2018
Campus Aesthetics: A+, Useful Schoolwork: F

Do not go to Drexel

Sep 16 2014Engineering Department
Do not go to Drexel. Do not be fooled by the 'co-op' program. They even make you pay tuition while you are on co-op. Go to another school and get summer co-op or just skip a semester of school to work a job, you will be better off in the long run. Philadelphia has a great social life and you will fall in love with the city. Drexel social life kinda sucks. I played sports for 4 years at the school and the school was so kind to hold my diploma until I paid them for a shirt that was missing. It took them until 2 months after I graduated to let me know about it. While there are a lot of great people there and I met the love of my life. I don't think that it's worth it in anyway. If you aren't some type of science or engineering PLEASE DO NOT GO HERE AT ALL. Go to a real school, with a real campus, with real faculty that actually care about the students.
4th Year Male -- Class 2014