StudentsReview ™ :: Duquesne University - Comments and Student Experiences

Syracuse University -- Syracuse, NY

Duquesne University

The nursing school is

Feb 03 2014Nursing
The nursing school is one of the most unorganized groups I have ever been a part of. There is no communication among faculty, no one seems to know what is going on, and all plans and changes are mad last minute. I would not recommend this program to anyone.
3rd Year Female -- Class 2015
Surrounding City: A+, Education Quality: F

At Duquesne University it is a great learning

Feb 26 2013Business - Management and Administration
At Duquesne University it is a great learning facility you learn a lot of different things for what you do for your future career you wish to take. It is very enjoyable there especially with being in the city and being to be able to go to different places throughout the city of Pittsburgh. The professors there are very understanding and will guide you in the direction for you as the student.
1st Year Male -- Class 2014
Education Quality: A+, Innovation: B+

NURSING MAJORS PLEASE HEED MY ADVICE:

Nov 24 2012Nursing
NURSING MAJORS PLEASE HEED MY ADVICE:This nursing program is an absolute joke. Currently, our NCLEX pass rate is below 90% and we may be losing our accreditation! The department is so unorganized and they do not know what to do with us (students) most of the time. My clinicals have mostly been sitting in a school lobby because there was no one there. There are so many better schools out there- DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY! Too bad if I tried transferring none of my credits would transfer...means I am stuck here until I graduate.
2nd Year Female -- Class 2015