StudentsReview :: Elizabethtown College - Comments and Student Experiences

Stetson University -- Deland, FL
Mary Washington College -- Fredericksburg, VA

Elizabethtown College

Sep 29 2010Biology

you are not a number here, you are part of a family.

4th Year Female -- Class 2009
Individual Value: A+, Surrounding City: B

Overall best 4 years of my life

Feb 18 2010Computer Engineering
Overall best 4 years of my life. Unbelievable generally friendly most people are. Lots of new building recently. Alumni I new who graduated just 4-5 years before me say that the campus was completely different then when they went there. Going back just 2 years after graduating I'm starting to see the same thing. The one negative about the surrounding city is lack of things to do really close by, although you are less then 30 min from both Lancaster and Harrisburg. This however is also a plus as although college is about having fun, you are here primarily to learn and get a degree.
4th Year Male -- Class 2008
Friendliness: A+, Surrounding City: C

As a student at Elizabethtown College, I have

Apr 29 2010English
As a student at Elizabethtown College, I have found myself immersed in a world full of diverse culture that has opened up my mind. I have become involved in things I never thought I would, and I have tried new things I didn't expect to. Elizabethtown always offers interesting events to become involved in diverging cultures and peoples. It is such a great school, and the amount of service you are able to do it phenomenal!! Elizabethtown was actually my last choice and now I couldn't see myself going anywhere else. I am in both the English and Education departments and have had very minimal problems with either of them. All of the professors are so willing to help out if you take the time to listen to what they have to say and are willing to learn. They expect you to put forth the maximum amount of effort you can because they want to see you succeed. It's a wonderful school and I would recommend it to anyone!
1st Year Female -- Class 2013