StudentsReview ™ :: Elizabethtown College - Comments and Student Experiences

Elon University -- Elon College, NC
Stetson University -- Deland, FL
Mary Washington College -- Fredericksburg, VA

Elizabethtown College

I'm only a freshman but if I had

Dec 16 2013Unknown
I'm only a freshman but if I had the chance to do it all over again do a lot more research and most likely end up at another school. I came to Etown thinking the school was perfect for me. I realize now I only picked this school because it seemed the only affordable option and I just wanted to go off to college. The education itself is fantastic, which is the only reason I'm here. I am in the five year master's OT program so I'm pretty much stuck here. Faculty is very helpful in all departments I have dealt with so far; professors really care about you here. The OT program is great. The people here are pretty great too, you always find a mix of good and bad no matter where you go so not many complaints in that area. If it weren't for the amazing friends I've made I don't know how I would do it. However keep in mind you will run into many closeminded and extremely sheltered kids. The school is overwhelmingly small, in an incredibly boring area, and there is nothing to do. A LOT of people go home on the weekends, or to other schools where the parties are better. I put neutral because the school itself is good, it just really isn't for me.
Individual Value: A+, Surrounding City: F

Students: Etown somehow manages to be a liberal

Jan 31 2013English
Students: Etown somehow manages to be a liberal arts school filled with Republicans. Everyone's very relaxed, sporty, and into athletics, and they like to drink and smoke pot. Something that surprised me was the sheer number of virgins. The diversity is also non-existent, consisting of white people and Asians.

Faculty: Approachable, but some professors grade by their own rules.
Campus: Small, but pretty. Campus security is pretty much on top of things.
Surrounding city: F minus minus minus. NOTHING to do. It's seriously in the middle of nowhere, and the town pretends the college doesn't even exist.

1st Year Female -- Class 2016
Education Quality: A, Campus Aesthetics: F
Sep 06 2011Undecided

Good for average students, who don't mind living in the middle of nowhere.

1st Year Female -- Class 2015