StudentsReview :: The Indiana University of Pennsylvania - Comments and Student Experiences

Yale University -- New Haven, CT

The Indiana University of Pennsylvania

Nov 09 2011Criminal
Bullying can happen anywhere: face-to-face, by text messages or on the web. It is not limited by age, gender, or "education level"!

Safe Zone - IUP - Indiana University of Pennsylvania
The university should recognize and form a new student organization to "Put bullying to a end"!

3rd Year Female -- Class 2012
Campus Aesthetics: A, Individual Value: F

The professors here are

Oct 27 2011English
The professors here are great, I have learned some very valuable things. The Administration spoils anything that is good about the University.
4th Year Female -- Class 2011
Faculty Accessibility: A-, Innovation: F

I'm currently a senior graduating in May from

Nov 05 2011Criminal
I'm currently a senior graduating in May from IUP. I transferred here last semester and must say I have really enjoyed my time at this school. The professors are helpful and allow you to develop your own ideas about certain material. Along with this, you are a person rather than a number. I have a personal relationship with all my professors, and in the 2,3, and 400 level courses the class sizes are fairly small. The education I have recieved has allowed for me to be successful in anything that I do. The school is big enough that you can meet new people every weekend, yet small enough to maintain close relationships with those that you've already met. The only problems I have with IUP are that the partying gets old. This occurs pretty much anywhere, so I wouldn't consider it a huge deal. Another problem is the amount of class sections offered. This semester they have limited the amount of each class offered to save money. This makes it difficult when you're scheduling, because the times can be far apart that you're in class all day. This may be eliminated in a few years if the economy turns around. Overall, anyone looking for a good school that allows for lasting friendships and a solid education should chose IUP. I'm going to miss it once I'm gone.
2nd Year Male -- Class 2012