StudentsReview :: Neumann University - Comments and Student Experiences

North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University -- Greensboro, NC
North Carolina State University -- Raleigh, NC

Neumann University

Neumann is an extraordinary school

Sep 21 2013Accounting
Neumann is an extraordinary school. I have numerous scholarships, a job after graduation in May and I have met so many lifetime friends here. Neumann is a culture of caring and a school where learning truly takes place outside of the classroom so many opportunities are available to students and I am so grateful I made the choice to come to this school.
3rd Year Male -- Class 2014
Education Quality: A+, Campus Maintenance: B+

The school is not always informative

Sep 20 2013Criminal
The school is not always informative. Not told how to apply for major or minor. Also, the application process for co ops or internships. Mostly students helped.

In some cases, the Catholic religious belief was pressed onto students who disagreed with it. Most do not, they encourage community service instead.

Getting involved is very easy. It is a great part of the Neumann experience.Teachers are pretty cool and understanding.

2nd Year Female -- Class 2015
Faculty Accessibility: A+, Campus Maintenance: F

This school is a joke

Apr 03 2013Nursing
This school is a joke. Not worthy of being called a university. The nursing program is a scam !!!!!!!! The teachers are uncaring. Almost as if they don't want anyone to succeed !!! No one will help you here. After spending nearly $80,000 in full (this is my 4th year ) I still do not have my degree. It is now my mission to sway anyone .....and everyone to please go elsewhere for nursing degree !!! Don't make my mistake by going here :( I will finish my degree at Drexel or Villanova. Real universities !!!!!
Get free info from: Neumann University