StudentsReview ™ :: Philadelphia University

Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania -- Bloomsburg, PA

Philadelphia University

0 Sports Listed
PCTS Sports News New!

Relevant quotes pertaining to sports

“... There are no nighttime activities as there aren't any lights on the tennis courts and the gym closes quite early ...”

“... sports, high school friends) and if you are not there when they "connect", you will not be a part of that friendship ...”

“... I never played sports in high school, I don't drive, I don't rely on the radio as my source of radio, and I wouldn't be caught dead in a North Fa...”

“... Public transportation is rather unreliable and expensive ...”

“... Nothing goes on and nobody attends the sporting events or other events planned ...”

“... Possibly an expansion of the on campus Greek Life or some other sports e ...”

“... it was "family day" We dont have a football team which also sucks, our school doesnt have parties so you have to go to temple to party or into th...”

“... As far as extracurriculars go, there aren't many ...”

“... Ultimately I left because I wanted to be better challenged and get the college experience of sporting events, school spirit, traditions, ect ...”

Ranking Similar Schools by Education Quality