StudentsReview :: Pennsylvania State University - Comments and Student Experiences

Pennsylvania State University

Oct 16 2012Chemical Engineering

If you need help forget it. You are basically on your own. Aid? forget it. They party hardy here!

1st Year Female -- Class 2016
Campus Aesthetics: B, Faculty Accessibility: F

Transferring

Aug 09 2012Business - Management and Administration
Transferring. There is nothing in this cow town but cultists that live to worship a dead zombie football coach. Embarrassed even to have spent one year there. Classes are huge and an absolute joke. The culture is dependent on one sport and just sick. The rest of the world hates Pedo State, and you'd be delusional dense to think a degree from this hell hole diploma mill won't carry a significant stigma for decades. Unless you are part of the brain washed cult, avoid at all costs if you have any sense at all.
2nd Year Male -- Class 2016
Campus Aesthetics: C, Faculty Accessibility: F

I had described my experience at Penn State

Aug 24 2012Education
I had described my experience at Penn State upon graduating as the best 4 years of my life. Of course, many new life experiences have happened but I still look back and think highly of my time there. I met wonderful people, got a quality education, and developed into who I am today. I grew up a lot in those 4 years.

I went to New York University for my Master's degree and, 95% of what I was exposed to there, I had already learned at Penn State. I believe Penn State is stronger academically than NYU. I hope people realize that Penn State is not just a football school. It is a top-notch academic institution. If given the chance again, I would choose PSU without hesitation.

Starting Job: Teacher Preparedness: A+ Reputation: A+