StudentsReview ™ :: Pennsylvania State University

Total Grad Surveys 15
Females 4
Males 11
Avg years at University 2.7

University Campus is well organised and beautiful, and

Sep 26 2011Sociology
University Campus is well organised and beautiful, and at the same time it's true, it's in the middle of nowhere. Drunken students every night, party life on its peak.

Studies here were boring. People in my department very low educated and extremely self-opinionated. Not to say how corruptive, when you meet your prof's more near.After a few years spent here my conclusion is: I'm lucky, never again!

I had a very bad experience in the

Jul 13 2007Language - French/Spanish/etc.
I had a very bad experience in the PhD program of comparative literature at Penn State. One of faculty members did sexual harassment on me and he won't advise my thesis. Also, the teaching load for grad students are too heavy and no one can complete the program. In addition, graduates rarely get decent job after graduation.

The amount of their stipend is too low to live. I never recommend this program, because you will waste your time without any future prospect. I am happy that I have an admission of B-School.

I felt that i had to comment on

Aug 05 2003Communications
I felt that i had to comment on racism here. It is terrible. I am white and i have noticed it and now i will be transferring. It is as if the children of PA's KKK and skinhead population got together and decided to come here. The admin better do do something quickly before some kind of disaster happens. Good by PSU

Ranking Similar Schools by Education Quality