StudentsReview ™ :: Pennsylvania State University

Baseball (NCAA)
Field Hockey (NCAA)
Men's Basketball (NCAA)
   Division I, BigTen
Men's Cross Country (NCAA)
Men's Lacrosse (NCAA)
   Division I, EasternCollegeAthletic
Men's Soccer (NCAA)
Men's Swimming (NCAA)
Men's Tennis (NCAA)
   Division I, BigTen
Men's Track, Indoor (NCAA)
   Division I, BigTen
Men's Track, Outdoor (NCAA)
Men's Volleyball (NCAA)
   Division I, EasternIntercollegiateVolleyballAssociation
Men's Wrestling (NCAA)
Women's Basketball (NCAA)
   Division I, BigTen
Women's Cross Country (NCAA)
Women's Fencing (NCAA)
Women's Softball (NCAA)
Women's Swimming (NCAA)
Women's Tennis (NCAA)
   Division I, BigTen
Women's Track, Indoor (NCAA)
   Division I, BigTen

Relevant quotes pertaining to sports

“... There isn't much to do but go to football games, get drunk (boo), or eat out ...”

“... Too much football so if ur not into it, its boaring ...”

“... I would go to football games, gymnastic meets (guys won nationals ...”

“... Care little of things other than football, binge drinking, and bragging about how many shots you can take ...”

“... PROS: "Real College Experience" - Football games, greek life, parties parties parties Yes its true you get to go to awesome football games at t...”

“... A big, sprawling diploma mill, with unbelievably large classes that revolves around 6 football weekends a year and a fraternity party scene ...”

“... ) People here put pro sports wayyy over college sports and it gets annoying fast ...”

“... There is nothing in this cow town but cultists that live to worship a dead zombie football coach ...”

“... The standard outfit here is: PENN STATE shirt, with basketball shorts, and sneakers ...”

“... This school's biggest sell is partying, and football ...”

“... Most of this gets overlooked by people who "bleed blue and white" because they love frats and football ...”

“... And, of course, there is Penn State football ...”

“... and get used to the football talk ...”

“... Between sporting events, student and professional music/theater, and various other activities, there was always something to keep me entertained...”

“... There's always something to do, if you keep your eyes open, from theatre, to music, to sports, to just hanging out ...”

“... And you will miss it when you leave and be a crazy alum who comes back for football games, thon, and artsfest ...”

“... Football here is overrated ...”

“... Best branch to start:PSU Altoona because it's close to main campus and many of the profs teach at both schools plus you get all the benefits of m...”

“... Football weekends are great, although our team sucks nuts, all the students support the team, people from around Pennsylvania drive over for a w...”

“... Join clubs, live on campus, do undergrad research, buy football season tickets, go to women's basketball games, play intramural sports, don't tr...”

“... If you like sports, you'll find a lot of people who do (watching and playing) -Video games - way bigger than people think ...”

“... a) I love college football ...”

“... Majority of students are middle class white who played high school sports and enjoy a social life ...”

“... IM sports, club sports, anything ...”

“... Go to one penn state football game and you will see that penn state has more school spirit than any other school (can you say #1 student section ...”

“... There are SO many clubs to get involved with from club sports to THON (everbody get involved in thon it was my most amazing experience at penn s...”

“... The football is like nothing else in the world ...”

“... Football weekends were (and are) amazing times ...”

“... And I guess I have to mention football ...”

“... Penn State was a great choice for me because it had top notch engineering, great football, and lots to do outside of class ...”

“... If you enjoy sports this is the school for you ...”

“... I hope people realize that Penn State is not just a football school ...”

“... Penn State football games have been the best times of my life ...”

“... Furthermore, there is a clear blue-blood, white, upper class "penn state football rules" attitude which prevails in the personalities of a vast ...”

“... I liked attending a big university and experiencing the typical college lifestyle, such as the college town, football games, and the party scene ...”

“... 17 gpa, 1980 SATs, 31 ACTS, not too many APs or extracurriculars ...”

“... The fall semester is much more fun than the spring however, because football season seems to make the campus electric ...”

“... Penn State football games are the hottest thing going during the fall semester ...”

“... penn state football rules ...”

“... State College is a great town - not a city - and, though sports-centered, there's a lot of pride in the university ...”

“... Football is a big, big, deal ...”

“... If you like sports, especially football this school is lots of fun ...”

“... I made some good friends, did some partying, went to some exciting sporting events (not just football), graduated in four years, landed a good j...”

“... Football games are outrageously fun ...”

Ranking Similar Schools by Education Quality