StudentsReview ™ :: Villanova University

Baseball (NCAA)
Field Hockey (NCAA)
Men's Basketball (NCAA)
   Division I, BigEast
Men's Cross Country (NCAA)
Men's Lacrosse (NCAA)
   Division I, ColonialAthleticAssociation
Men's Soccer (NCAA)
Men's Swimming (NCAA)
Men's Tennis (NCAA)
   Division I, BigEast
Men's Track, Indoor (NCAA)
   Division I, BigEast
Men's Track, Outdoor (NCAA)
Women's Basketball (NCAA)
   Division I, BigEast
Women's Cross Country (NCAA)
Women's Lacrosse (NCAA)
   Division I, ThePatriotLeague
Women's Rowing (NCAA)
Women's Soccer (NCAA)
Women's Softball (NCAA)
Women's Swimming (NCAA)
Women's Tennis (NCAA)
   Division I, BigEast
Women's Track, Indoor (NCAA)
   Division I, BigEast

Relevant quotes pertaining to sports

“... A lot of kids do love it, and if you you are looking for a rah rah atmosphere of screaming at basketball games, drinking to excess and meeting l...”

“... As an international student without a car, public transport is a big pain (I'm comparing septa to the excellent mrts of singapore and hong kong a...”

“... The school lets the students balance four days of studying with three days of partying and basketball season is awesome ...”

“... I have friends in sororities, friends on sports teasm, friends involved with Peace and Justice, friends in College Democrats, friends in College...”

“... The thing I most enjoyed at Villanova was the opportunity to become a radio sportscaster, which enabled me to travel with the school teams and to...”

“... Dont expect an academic cake walk, but theres nothing like a beautiful school with beautiful people, an amazing basketball team and great profes...”

“... Transportation is a little difficult if you don't have a car, trains stop after 12:30 am, but there are always movies and food on campus for s...”

“... Good School Great Education Great Sports Great EC's Recommendation: GO HERE ...”

“... Almost everyone is involved in community service at some point here and the sports teams are historically very good ...”

“... Basketball is also big here and there is a whole social scene associated w/ the athletics if that's your thing ...”

“... Basketball season ...”

“... Some of my really close friends are football players and they are among the nicest group of people I know there ...”

“... Oh, and there's basketball too ...”

“... We have a pretty good basketball team and even when the team has an off year, the tailgates are a blast ...”

“... Basketball games at the Philly Sports complex have tailgates, and football at PPL has the same (more games there expected) ...”

“... Everyone loves VU basketball ...”

“... Especially when basketball season is going on, everyone tries to get their work done and go to the games ...”

“... Sports: Sports are really big on campus ...”

Ranking Similar Schools by Education Quality