StudentsReview :: Bryant University - Comments and Student Experiences

Bentley College -- Waltham, MA
Roger Williams University -- Bristol, RI

Bryant University

So it has been a full year asQuite BrightFinance
So it has been a full year as a freshmen on a sports team, and I see a few people set on transferring for greener pastures. I even considered it myself. Bryant is quite small, and it's easy to eventually recognize almost all of your class by face. There are lots of opportunities to join clubs and that is an effective way to meet people. honestly, being part of a team is pretty much insta-friends if you are nervous about fitting in. It can be somewhat easy to get lost in the crowd if you are not outgoing or part of a team. Freshmen dorms can also be a good area to make friends and usually people are out and about socializing the first semester. There is LOTS of drinking at bryant, but don't let that intimidate you. Plenty of people choose not to drink/ go out on some weekends, but I will admit it does handicap your social life. there are alsways sober activities by bryant at night. Typical night -> pregame in dorms, listen to music, go to upper classmen suite and play drinking games/ videogames. Go to senior townhouses and find a danceparty! It does get a bit old, but there are options in the city.

As far as academics, way easier than highschool. I have so much freetime even with sports. I spend a lot of time on my computer. I LOL at my engineer friends, because Bryant will set me up for a pretty good job and there really is not much work. Complete online homework, write papers, attend group projects, study for finals, Boom A's and B's. Of course math might be difficult for some and the higher level courses get harder.

Overall I was convinced for a bit that I could reach higher than Bryant. Sometimes you see students around you and say "wow they are pretty retarded". Don't let it faze you though. I know many people who are getting solid jobs, and I assume that's why you will come here. Unless you can't dress yourself in the morning or fill in a color by number, you will get an internship, and eventually work for a big 4 or something like that. Teachers so far have been good, or if they were bad they made it up by being easy. My only complaint is that it is difficult to find decent single ladies. Yes there are opportunities if you are desperate, but I'm talking solid relationship. The ratio is a killer at dance parties.Anyway, I am pleased with bryant. It can take you great places, especially good grad schools. I know a kid going to Columbia. so come on down if you have survived my wall of text. People who write super negative ones are butthurt by teachers and cannot finish color by numbers. they expect some fucking penn state frat experience or something. Frats blow here, so just be a little more sociable in the beginning even if it is awkward.

1st Year Male -- Class 2017
Perceived Campus Safety: A+, Useful Schoolwork: C-
I wouldn't recommend Bryant to anyone.BrightBusiness - Management and Administration
I wouldn't recommend Bryant to anyone. Students and faculty alike are mostly pretentious, self-absorbed people. There is a certain mindset among students and faculty that life is all about chasing the mighty dollar and nothing else. No morals or integrity is taught at this school, something that is severely lacking in the business world today. A significant segment of the student population are the sons and daughters of wealthy people who come from private high schools and basically bought their way into this school. Of course this is not the case with everyone and there are some nice people but the snobbish type is the vast majority. Unless you are a wealthy white person who cares for nobody except themselves do not come here.
5th Year Male -- Class 2014
Perceived Campus Safety: A+, Useful Schoolwork: F
I now go to Northeastern.Not so bright
I now go to Northeastern. I'm so glad I transferred out. This college was horrible. No one wanted to help you or teach you for that matter. Some instructors were very unethical actually telling me that I was failing in front of the class (breach of confidentiality). Too bad he didn't know how to teach. I also got tired of people getting bryant confused with a hair dressing school. I'm so glad I made the switch and won't even consider going here for my masters. Thier rates are outrageous and constantly go up (yearly for bachelors; per semester for masters). Waste of money.
1st Year Female -- Class 2016