StudentsReview :: Brown University - Comments and Student Experiences

Yale University -- New Haven, CT

Brown University

Brown is an amazing place

Mar 05 2013Linguistics
Brown is an amazing place. I have been so happy here (and when i haven't been for whatever personal reason, Psych Services is really great and generally quite helpful). If I could make every university more like Brown, I would.
2nd Year Female -- Class 2014
Collaboration/Competitive: A+, Faculty Accessibility: B

Over the past three years at Brown, I

Sep 01 2012Philosophy
Over the past three years at Brown, I have met tons of brilliant people--classmates and friends who study with you all night long, and professors who are available in office hours each week for three hours longer than they promised because they want to make sure everybody has a chance to succeed. I am fortunate to have benefited from Brown's generous financial aid, which made it possible for me to attend.
3rd Year Female -- Class 2013
Education Quality: A+, Perceived Campus Safety: B+

I love my school, its programs, its aesthetics

Apr 02 2011Biology
I love my school, its programs, its aesthetics. Dining hall food is ok, I'm sure it's not one of the best, but it's better than I've seen at my friends'/siblings' schools.Dorms are fantastic, classes are small, and the classroom experience is great. This school has smashed together liberal arts college and major research university in a way that I don't think any other has. Undergraduate research is available and meaningful.
1st Year Male -- Class 2014