StudentsReview :: The New England Institute of Technology - Comments and Student Experiences

University of Maine at Fort Kent -- Fort Kent, ME
City University of New York New York City Technical College -- Brooklyn, NY
Southern New Hampshire University/New Hampshire College -- Manchester, NH

The New England Institute of Technology

all i have to say is

Feb 20 2014Other
all i have to say is... that i wont even send my worst enemy to this fucking school!
when i registered i told them i had a weak income, yet they had the guts to charge me over 300$ a month. anyways, i only did 2 semesters in the hell hole and i failed a class on those two semesters; the same class by the way! yet they didnt offer me any extra help or anything. after 2 semesters i decided to never go back to that hell hole because of all the deception i had towards them. now after two years they are still plaguing me with a 10,000 loan. like wtf! what type of loan was that? do the math, i was paying over 300$ a month yet i now have a 10,000$ loan to pay back. and i only did two semesters!

This school is nothing but a used car

Feb 04 2014Automotive Engineering
This school is nothing but a used car sales lot, they will send recruiters to your house with bullshit. I learned nothing from this school at all, and my degree is useless. The sad part is I was 4 classes short of my associates degree and they sent me a degree. When I went to transfer to another community collage only one of my classes English 2 transferred over. Wow 26k plus and two years for nothing. The sad part they let me take English 2 and I failed English 1 great school. They look at kids as money there degree is a joke they will do nothing for you after they get your money. I never got a call asking if I had a job from them. How can a school send a degree to you if you don't finish think about it ? You give them cash they will give you what you want and they don't care. Go to community collage far more helpful and they won't steal your grant money.

This school is only interested in getting bodies

Oct 07 2014Architecture
This school is only interested in getting bodies to fund them. The education is absolutely not quality. I was told they could assist in jobs after college. I SPECIFICALLY ask if they could get jobs in all areas of the US and was told by the fat salesmanMike somthing or other "Oh Yes absolutely".. It is a load of crap!!! they have 2 job leads in your tech and everybody from the school (and everyone else for that matter) is trying to get. I should have applied to a REAL architecture school, instead now I am over qualified / or underqualified. Thanks for STEALING my money. They also have no housing so good luck with that, unless your like 75% of the students who are underacheivers and living off Mom and Dad. I worked full time and went to school full time. If you really want a fighting chance in this pathetic economy, go to a REAL COLLEGE or UNIVERSITY. If you are willing to have your career plateau at a slightly higher than entry level job, by all means, go here.
Preparedness: F Reputation: F