StudentsReview :: Rhode Island College - Comments and Student Experiences

Rutgers The State University of New Jersey -- Camden, NJ

Rhode Island College

I do not like

Apr 27 2014Art & Design Department
I do not like the project coordinator. Very rude and unprofessional I switched to another school cause of her rudeness. Felt she was a threat!

When I began my "education" here, I minored

Feb 19 2014Undecided
When I began my "education" here, I minored in Italian. The day before the first class of the second semester, I got an email saying that the course was cancelled due to low enrollment. I would consider that a good thing for more one on one learning, but this school does not care about their students. I left the school that week. I wouldn't recommend this school to anyone.
Starting Job: Housekeeper Preparedness: F Reputation: F

What I hate about this college is that

Dec 11 2013Fine Arts - Painting/Sculpture/Photography/etc
What I hate about this college is that it tries as hard as it can to financially screw its students because all they care about is money and they spend that money on stupid events like mechanical bulls, moon bouncers and inflated slides. And this is all for GROWN UP COLLEGE STUDENTS. I've been there for a year in a half and they're still charging me for an out-of-state student.

Most of the students there are really immature and they care more about partying & drinking then focusing on what they wanna do with their lives. I'm embarrassed to be a RIC student.Most of the faculty I have is helpful only because I look up the professors and I choose to ones that have good reviews and most of them don't.

2nd Year Male -- Class 2017