StudentsReview :: Rhode Island College - Comments and Student Experiences

Rutgers The State University of New Jersey -- Camden, NJ

Rhode Island College

I do not like

Apr 27 2014Art & Design Department
I do not like the project coordinator. Very rude and unprofessional I switched to another school cause of her rudeness. Felt she was a threat!

When I began my "education" here, I minored

Feb 19 2014Undecided
When I began my "education" here, I minored in Italian. The day before the first class of the second semester, I got an email saying that the course was cancelled due to low enrollment. I would consider that a good thing for more one on one learning, but this school does not care about their students. I left the school that week. I wouldn't recommend this school to anyone.
Starting Job: Housekeeper Preparedness: F Reputation: F

It is really hard to say if you

Nov 08 2014English
It is really hard to say if you want to party then you are looking at wrong place if you want to anything you are the wrong place they have fun things sometimes but most of the time RIC`s campus is dead.Also everywhere you go the place is falling apart, there are barely any clubs. If you are broke like me buying the books are out of the question but you are getting a quality education so if you are looking for a cheap place that`s happens to be no fun RIC is the place for you.
1st Year Female -- Class 2018