StudentsReview :: Roger Williams University - Comments and Student Experiences

University of Massachusetts Amherst -- Amherst, MA

Roger Williams University

Do not come to Roger Williams Law School

Jul 19 2005Other
Do not come to Roger Williams Law School. I spent four miserable years at this school, studied my ass off to earn decent grades, and still haven't received even an interview, much less any job offers. Only go to this school if you like arrogant professors and classmates, inconsiderate admins, stuck-up bitches, horrible quality, constant calls to donate money, and even WORSE job prospects than you had as a high school graduate.
Starting Job: burger maker Preparedness: F Reputation: F

This school was awful

Jul 16 2005Finance
This school was awful. I think 4 year olds at KinderCare have more freedom than RWU students.
If you do go to college, plan on two things afterwards:

1) another degree from somewhere else... a piece of tiolet tissue has more merit than a diploma from RWU.

2) Therapy... the way this school plays head games and pins students against each other will have you unable to tell your ass from your elbow.

I came into this school as all other

Jul 22 2005Unknown
I came into this school as all other students came into this school, with a sense of optimism... that it may be a small school, but atleast I'm going to get a great education and have a great time, I mean.... I am near the ocean. Well little did I know, I would be living in run down jail cell that was falling apart. Maintainance was always late, the campus looks like the aftermath of a mass riot, the city is a pit, the place just feels cold. It's not comforting nor welcoming. You'll be counting down the days til you leave. I cannot believe I ended up here. Don't make the same mistake I did. The tour fooled me, as well the location. The teachers are overated. Half my teachers were foriegn and I couldn't understand a thing they said. Although I did have a few ok teachers.... it still wasn't worth 30k. So yea, I don't have much good to say about this broken spirited school. Almost half of the friends I had down there are transfering and the other half want to. It's not the place to be.