StudentsReview :: Roger Williams University - Comments and Student Experiences

University of Massachusetts Amherst -- Amherst, MA

Roger Williams University

Be careful

Jun 24 2005Computer Science
Be careful. Roger Williams is somewhat of a laughing stock outside of those who go there out of necessity. There is a very real chance that employers will not take you seriously comming from there. Also, they have a HORRIBLE attrition rate.

It is an uninviting

Jun 21 2005Criminal
It is an uninviting college of dissonant neons and security bars worthy of repelling even Mongolian invaders. Nirschel deserves credit for the reputational demise.

Ugh! Roger Williams is not my idea of

Jun 29 2005Psychology
Ugh! Roger Williams is not my idea of a good school. I've had so many problems with advisors, professors, administration, you name it, during my course of studies here. It has been a total nightmare. I switched majors but ended having to retake a TON of classes to try to get back on track on account of a poor advisor. In additon, I was raped in the dorms but the guy who did it was friends with my RA, so my asst made up some alibi to protect the guy and i was never able to prove that he did it. And then my sophmore year my car got trashed while parked in a university lot and the university refused to help me out with that. this school has been one huge headache...it is unbelievable. i would really not recommend coming here, it is totally awful.
Get free info from: Roger Williams University