StudentsReview :: Roger Williams University - Comments and Student Experiences

Amherst College -- Amherst, MA
University of Massachusetts Amherst -- Amherst, MA

Roger Williams University

If you're applying to the engineering or architecture

Mar 25 2012Unknown
If you're applying to the engineering or architecture school, refrain from reading the reveiws on here and talk to someone that goes to one of those two colleges within the university, rather than reading online. On here, you'll get a lot of jaded people from the business school that think they know everything about post-secondary education. Fact is, they don't. The engineering program here is SUPER intimate, none of my classes were over 35 people, and the higher you go, the smaller it gets.
2nd Year Male -- Class 2014
Faculty Accessibility: A+, Social Life: B

After a few years of improvement with new

Dec 06 2011Business - Management and Administration
After a few years of improvement with new buildings the school now accepts nearly every student so dorms are overcrowded, classes filled and and increasing mediocrity. Lots of NY/NJ rich kids, no diversity, jocks and those who could not make it elsewhere. Poor value, lying admissions staff and mismanaged financial aid
2nd Year Male -- Class 2015
Campus Aesthetics: B+, Social Life: F

I was a marketing major with a work

Jan 12 2012Business - Management and Administration
I was a marketing major with a work study job on campus in the marketing communications department and I had an off campus job. I still managed to be on the executive board of a org I joined my freshman year and hang out with my friends when I wanted.

Coming from the south to RI, with no knowledge of what to expect I wouldn't change a thing.
People mentioned the lack of diversity but it didn't bother me. My focus was my education and the small classes, faculty attention and the administration helped me every bit of the way.

Starting Job: Web Designer Preparedness: B Reputation: -