StudentsReview ™ :: Salve Regina University - Comments and Student Experiences

University of Rhode Island -- Kingston, RI

Salve Regina University

Personally love the school

Sep 14 2013Sociology
Personally love the school. I have found many people who have similar interests as me. I have deffinatly succeeded leadership wise. However, I wish the school was more diverse. Little things bother me, like the music that is played in wakehurst could be more diverse. Its okay to switch it up from top 100 all the time. The one complaint that i do have is this. I feel like I could have recieved similar or even better quality education somewhere else, like a small state school, where i coyld have gone for free. Sometimes I feel as though professors do not put the needs of the students first, expecially those with disabilitiea. We are seen as "more work" that they need to do. I wish there were classes that worked at a slower pase. Its not that students who have dissabilities are not smart enough to do the work. It just takes us longer to understand the material. Many professors are not patient with us.
2nd Year Female -- Class 2015
Individual Value: A+, Campus Maintenance: B-

If you would like

Dec 05 2012Archaeology
If you would like a social life while at Salve Regina University, you might as well go to another school. You have to go out of your way to make friends here and most of the students that attend are just not worth the effort.
1st Year Male -- Class 2015
Campus Aesthetics: A, Useful Schoolwork: D-

Honestly, I hate all of the students at

Aug 21 2012Criminal
Honestly, I hate all of the students at Salve. All the guys are tools trying to get laid, and all the girls are boy crazy and terrible drunks. Honestly save your time and go to a different school that actually has social events. Walking down the main road through campus on a friday night or saturday night, and seeing how dead everything is, is so annoying. Majority of students transfer after one year.
1st Year Female -- Class 2015