StudentsReview :: Bob Jones University - Comments and Student Experiences

Liberty University -- Lynchburg, VA
Pensacola Christian College -- Pensacola, FL
West Liberty State College -- West Liberty, WV

Bob Jones University

This university will we prepare a mature, logical

Jan 13 2014Education
This university will we prepare a mature, logical student who is objective to understand the purpose and goals of the institution, and willing to individually work hard in concert with those goals. I personally and professionally grew greatly and have had a 29-year successful career practicing and developing the foundations I received at Bob Jones University.
Starting Job: Teacer Preparedness: A+ Reputation: A+

others say and i don't have objection to

Nov 15 2013Electrical Engineering
others say and i don't have objection to it
fuck this shit crap school
Very little freedom. Sometimes it seems more like a daycare than a college, since they have absolute control over your life

name BJU... wowALL THE NEGATIVE REVIEWS ARE TRUE. I FINISHED MY ACCOUNTING PROGRAM IN 4 YEARS AND I AM FEELING SORRY FOR EVERY DAY THAT I SPENT THERE

While the education and faculty were stellar, the

Feb 11 2014Journalism
While the education and faculty were stellar, the environment was emotionally, spiritually, and mentally crushing. As evidenced with the University's recent firing of the GRACE investigation into sexual abuse allegations, this is NOT an environment I can recommend in any way, shape, or form. As someone who was directly abused by a high ranking member of the administration, I can say with no hesitation that this is the only school in the country that my daughter is forbidden to attend.
2nd Year Male -- Class 2005