StudentsReview :: Coastal Carolina University - Comments and Student Experiences

University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill -- Chapel Hill, NC
University of North Carolina Wilmington -- Wilmington, NC
Dickinson School of Law of Penn State -- Carlisle, PA

Coastal Carolina University

I chose Coastal because all of my friends

Nov 04 2007Business - Management and Administration
I chose Coastal because all of my friends were talking about what a "happening" place it is. They were wrong. Well, maybe, it's happening if you're from New Jersey like most of the student body. If you're from South Carolina, you will be made to feel like a second rate outsider. Run, as fast as you can, until you get to CofC, FMU, or even USC.
2nd Year Female -- Class 2009
Campus Aesthetics: B, Faculty Accessibility: F

I was at FMU for two year and

Nov 11 2007Education
I was at FMU for two year and I can tell you, life at CCU is superior in many ways. The faculty, the staff, and the administration are very good. The student body is diverse and interesting. In less than six months, I have developed friendships with people from several states. At FMU, I was isolated because students there are mostly low class with no interest in studying, no idea about the World, and no life besides drugs. My 2 cents:-)
1st Year Female -- Class 2011
Scholastic Success: A+, Collaboration/Competitive: B

The University is on a beautiful

Aug 27 2006Education
The University is on a beautiful.The dorms are big and clean. Everyone is pretty helpful and friendly. The food isn't that great it is on the boring side.You need a car unless you get involved in sports and activities. There is a lot to do in Myrtle Beach but a car would make it easier. The campus is pretty big alot of walking good exercise to classes.I only went my first semester because I had rude and arrogant roommates that knew each other from Long Island and I was very unhappy.
1st Year Female -- Class 2009