StudentsReview ™ :: Coastal Carolina University

13 Sports Listed
Baseball (NCAA)
Men's Basketball (NCAA)
   Division I, BigSouth
Men's Cross Country (NCAA)
Men's Soccer (NCAA)
Men's Tennis (NCAA)
   Division I, BigSouth
Men's Track, Outdoor (NCAA)
Women's Basketball (NCAA)
   Division I, BigSouth
Women's Cross Country (NCAA)
Women's Golf (NCAA)
Women's Soccer (NCAA)
Women's Softball (NCAA)
Women's Tennis (NCAA)
   Division I, BigSouth
Women's Track, Indoor (NCAA)
CCU Sports News New!

Relevant quotes pertaining to sports

“... Unless you have a car be prepared to be stranded on campus because public transportation is non-existent ...”

“... When I got here I soon realized that getting to these places is challenge as coastal does not provide any public transportation to get to places ...”

“... The football team sucks and the students don't even know how to support the team ...”

“... The sports teams are jokes ...”

“... School spirit does not exist here which is unfortunate because the baseball team is really good and all that anyone ever talks about ...”

“... Basketball courts literally right beside rooms ...”

“... I went there too because of baseball ...”

“... they lie to you during the tours saying how they pride themselves on all the sports and clubs they have ...”

“... And if you're a guy and aren't in a frat or don't play a sport, you will have no life ...”

“... The athletic support is appalling, especially since our football team is 10-1 ...”

“... I played a sport there; I loved the kids on the team ...”

“... The sports scene at Coastal is great ...”

“... I asked them one day what their schedule was and it consisted of flag football, volleyball, and all sorts of fun games ...”

“... It's a D1 school, our football team isn't great but the games are still fun ...”

“... You need a car unless you get involved in sports and activities ...”

“... It is a VERY active community, people are always at the gym, jogging around campus, or partake in a club sport ...”

“... I transferred down here from West Virginia University which if anyone is considering going there as a sports management major I'd say do it in a ...”

“... However, the campus transportation at Coastal is really bad: there's only one bus that runs to broadway at the beach twice a week, and broadway's...”

“... The campus itself is growing at a tremendous rate from new dorms, a baseball field, a state of the art gym & classrooms ...”

Ranking Similar Schools by Education Quality