StudentsReview :: Winthrop University - Comments and Student Experiences

California State Polytechnic University -- Pomona, CA

Winthrop University

Interior design major in

May 19 2014Unknown
Interior design major in Winthrop University is a bad major to choose.. spend time, money, can not take care of my kid, teachers make you feel you are a stupid... by the end,,, DON'T GO TO WINTHROP TO STUDY INTERIOR DESIGN, I really spent my time
1st Year Female -- Class 2018
University Resource Use: B+, Education Quality: F

The College of Business

Apr 23 2013Business - Management and Administration
The College of Business at Winthrop University is dedicated to helping students develop professional and leadership skills that will not only allow them to become productive members of the global marketplace, but in society as well.
3rd Year Male -- Class 2013
Education Quality: A+, Social Life: C

I absolutely loved my experience at Winthrop, and

Dec 19 2013English
I absolutely loved my experience at Winthrop, and now that I work in higher education, I value it even more - I guess I didn't realize how rare it is to have actual relationships with faculty and staff when you're a student. It makes me sad when I talk to students and learn that they've never had a one-on-one conversation with a professor during their entire college experience. I learned so much at Winthrop and my English professors were whip-smart, funny, and engaging. Most of all, I knew that they cared about me as a student, and that I could talk to them about pretty much anything. I agree that Rock Hill sucks, but I wouldn't change a thing about my undergraduate years. Winthrop is a gem.
Starting Job: Assistant Director, Student Affairs Preparedness: C Reputation: C