StudentsReview ™ :: Winthrop University - Comments and Student Experiences

California State Polytechnic University -- Pomona, CA

Winthrop University

I absolutely loved my experience at Winthrop, and

Dec 19 2013English
I absolutely loved my experience at Winthrop, and now that I work in higher education, I value it even more - I guess I didn't realize how rare it is to have actual relationships with faculty and staff when you're a student. It makes me sad when I talk to students and learn that they've never had a one-on-one conversation with a professor during their entire college experience. I learned so much at Winthrop and my English professors were whip-smart, funny, and engaging. Most of all, I knew that they cared about me as a student, and that I could talk to them about pretty much anything. I agree that Rock Hill sucks, but I wouldn't change a thing about my undergraduate years. Winthrop is a gem.
Starting Job: Assistant Director, Student Affairs Preparedness: C Reputation: C

The College of Business

Apr 23 2013Business - Management and Administration
The College of Business at Winthrop University is dedicated to helping students develop professional and leadership skills that will not only allow them to become productive members of the global marketplace, but in society as well.
3rd Year Male -- Class 2013
Education Quality: A+, Social Life: C

The College of Business at Winthrop University is

Apr 09 2013Business - Management and Administration
The College of Business at Winthrop University is really great. The class sizes are small, so it is easy to pay attention and meet my professors. The small class size may give the idea that the business program is small, but that is not true. I have been offered many great opportunities since being a student with the College of Business at Winthrop University. It is a great place to meet real professionals, and get an education that actually means something to me. Being able to network and gain the experience I have received from the College of Business makes me very grateful and excited to be graduating this spring.
4th Year Female -- Class 2013