StudentsReview ™ :: Johnson University - Comments and Student Experiences

Arizona State University East -- Mesa, AZ

Johnson University

They give you a

Feb 06 2013Unknown
They give you a tour of campus, seem somewhat spiritual. Totally unorganized. Most students walk around looking at cell phones to avoid looking at others. And for get the poor, they LOVE MONEY!
4th Year Male -- Class 2015
Surrounding City: B+, Education Quality: F
Jun 15 2011Unknown

Most faculty, professors are helpful, but school shows favortism, to some students

1st Year Male -- Class 2015
Campus Aesthetics: A, Individual Value: D

Johnson Bible College was a postive impact on

Sep 09 2004Religion/Religious
Johnson Bible College was a postive impact on my life and my career. The college professors was not only a great help to me but were very inspirational.

I had epilepsy and learning was difficult. However, inspite of this I went on to graduate school. I managed a 3.0 g.p.a. at Bethel College in Mishawaka, IN.

I am now looking for a part time full time ministry in a local ministry. Right now I am supply preaching to churches who are without ministers.

I wish that I had doubled majored in education or another secular related field. This would have better prepared me in my job search.

I would recommend students to prayerfully consider the field they are going into. I would suggest if possible to take courses that would allow more career choices after graduation. I would be more than happy to mentor any student who would request my help. I love people and I love the ministry.

Starting Job: Production Preparedness: B- Reputation: A+