StudentsReview :: The Memphis College of Art - Comments and Student Experiences

Arkansas State University -- Jonesboro, AR

The Memphis College of Art

Jun 02 2005Fine Arts - Painting/Sculpture/Photography/etc

MCA helped me become a better artist. It was the best experience of my life. I am now a famous artist.

Starting Job: Artist Preparedness: A Reputation: A

This is a want

Mar 20 2005Fine Arts - Painting/Sculpture/Photography/etc
This is a want to be art school, with want to be artist teaching there. JUST GO LOOK AT THERE WEB SIT! see for your self. Look at the faculties work, it is a joke, then go look at the students work .... even bigger joke!

I am a professional artist, yes the real

Nov 14 2004Art & Design Department
I am a professional artist, yes the real thing. I live in NY NY. Memphis College of Art is a joke. The Faculty are not real artist, just left over trash from the 70's. No one there has an ounce of skill or talent. Most of the student population consists of immature, rich, pot heads. You will lear nothing here, after I graduated with a 4.0 I went else were, and got the education that I needed to make a living 100% from art.
The Memphis College of Art