StudentsReview ™ :: Middle Tennessee State University

13 Sports Listed
Baseball (NCAA)
Men's Basketball (NCAA)
   Division I, SunBelt
Men's Cross Country (NCAA)
Men's Tennis (NCAA)
   Division I, SunBelt
Men's Track, Indoor (NCAA)
   Division I, SunBelt
Men's Track, Outdoor (NCAA)
Women's Basketball (NCAA)
   Division I, SunBelt
Women's Cross Country (NCAA)
Women's Golf (NCAA)
Women's Soccer (NCAA)
Women's Softball (NCAA)
Women's Tennis (NCAA)
   Division I, SunBelt
Women's Track, Indoor (NCAA)
MTSU Sports News New!

Relevant quotes pertaining to sports

“... No one goes to sporting events ...”

“... Also I agree that way too much is spent on athletics and basketball ...”

“... Not so big on sports like some other southern schools but I love MTSU and wouldn't go anywhere else ...”

“... I did notice that in my first year here, I lived in a dorm, and the black people next door liked to play basketball and yell into late hours of ...”

“... The thing I dislike most about here is that sports are first priority, and that would be maybe ok if they were good, but they're not ...”

“... It has an indoor pool, excellent weight room and equipment, basketball, indoor rock climbing wall, tennis, track, etc ...”

“... The sports here arent its top priority, but it has awesome Recording Industry and Aerospace departments ...”

“... I enjoyed mtsu in the early 70's but I was never a big frat or sports buff because I worked my way through school ...”

“... Compared to when I attended, there is way too much emphasis on trying to be an upper level football program which it will never be ...”

“... Campus is completely torn up, the parking situation is beyond idiotic, and yet we still have to yield to these pointless high school basketball t...”

“... The campus itself is pretty nice, and there is usually some activity going on every night - anything from intramural sports to the $2 movies s...”

Ranking Similar Schools by Education Quality