StudentsReview :: Nashville Auto Diesel College - Comments and Student Experiences

Nashville Auto Diesel College

As a Florida resident I was taken to

Jan 16 2014Automotive Engineering
As a Florida resident I was taken to NADC (Lincoln Tech) by a van with the representative who drove us there. If you go bring your parents with you for safety. All I can say is take your parents with you. Don't fall for the Van ride!!!!! The area is disgusting. It is run down and ghetto looking. The school is old and has a musty smell to it. Students have told me that there is a lot of racial tension there as well.

Great school - you

Oct 31 2013Automotive Engineering
Great school - you will learn everything you set out to learn, don't listen to the nay sayers, they are there just because and not because they want to be. I graduated and am working making 18 bucks an hour in my first job after graduation, awesome experience.
1st Year Female -- Class 2013
Collaboration/Competitive: A+, Useful Schoolwork: A-

I graduated High School in 2014

Aug 30 2014Automotive Engineering
I graduated High School in 2014. My dream has been to restore old classic cars. 1 month at NADC changed it all. I had a bully for a room mate, she stole food, water & even pain medication from me. My mom called & spoke with them several times about what was going on & they dismissed her & said if I don't complain nothing would be done. I would wake up & find males in our bathroom as the other side of the room section females was having male company.
1st Year Female -- Class 2015