StudentsReview ™ :: Nashville Auto Diesel College - Comments and Student Experiences

Nashville Auto Diesel College

As a Florida resident I was taken to

Jan 16 2014Automotive Engineering
As a Florida resident I was taken to NADC (Lincoln Tech) by a van with the representative who drove us there. If you go bring your parents with you for safety. All I can say is take your parents with you. Don't fall for the Van ride!!!!! The area is disgusting. It is run down and ghetto looking. The school is old and has a musty smell to it. Students have told me that there is a lot of racial tension there as well.

Great school - you

Oct 31 2013Automotive Engineering
Great school - you will learn everything you set out to learn, don't listen to the nay sayers, they are there just because and not because they want to be. I graduated and am working making 18 bucks an hour in my first job after graduation, awesome experience.
1st Year Female -- Class 2013
Collaboration/Competitive: A+, Useful Schoolwork: A-

Teachers don't know if a mustang cobra is

Oct 16 2013Automotive Engineering
Teachers don't know if a mustang cobra is fwd or rwd, they all have a arrogant attitude, training AIDS are broken or now in working order, the on campus housing is not safe or sound I'm afraid to walk from my truck to my room, there has been multiple drug deals going on in my room the campus security is not useful they only want to give tickets for stupid BS that is not a safety issue. The campus is far from acceptable in my opinion.

Waynesburg University (PA) 1:negative