StudentsReview ™ :: Tennessee State University - Comments and Student Experiences

Arkansas State University -- Jonesboro, AR

Tennessee State University

My dispute is not so much with the

Dec 16 2013Business - Management and Administration
My dispute is not so much with the teachers, but the admin staff. Trying to get any help or question answered is impossible and almost degrading. I transferred this year from a community college and expected much more responsiveness, provided that I am spending double in tuition. I chose TSU for the convenience to my employer and home. If I had realized the sub-par assistance I would have received, no doubt I would have chosen a different school.
1st Year Female -- Class 2015
Surrounding City: A, Education Quality: F
Sep 19 2013Psychology

this school is a bio hazard. I wouldn't advise a pig, to go to tennessee state university

TSU is ONLY

Jul 22 2013Electrical Engineering
TSU is ONLY. good for engineering and nursing and dental hygiene major. Otherwise do not bother. You will not find a job afterwards.

Also, the records and financial aid office are the WORST! Employees that care nothing for the students. As a transfer student, it took the records office 2 full years to finally transfer my courses from my previous university! Because of them I had stay an extra semester and pay $3000 more in tuition.

ADVICE: Avoid this university if you can!otherwise, make sure to make a copy of EVERY paper you turn into RECORDS or FINANCIAL AID

2nd Year Male -- Class 2013