Houston Community College System is an open-admission, public institution of higher education offering opportunities for academic advancement, workforce training, career development, and lifelong learning that prepare individuals in our diverse communities for life and work in a global and technological society.
Houston Community College System provides:
• Affordable and accessible education
• Adult literacy and developmental programs
• Associate degrees and certificates
• Personal enrichment opportunities
• University transfer and general education
• Comprehensive student support services
• Workforce education courses and programs
• Access to advanced technology
• Corporate training
• International programs and partnerships • Continuing education
Approved by HCCS Board of Trustees on May 27, 2004.
Disclaimer: StudentsReview makes no claims, promises, or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or
adequacy of the contents of this site, and expressly disclaims liability for errors and omissions in the
contents of this site. Furthermore, StudentsReview is not affiliated with any University or Institution.