StudentsReview ™ :: PCI Health Training Center - Comments and Student Experiences

PCI Health Training Center

CAUTION CAUTION CAUTION CAUTION!!! This place only wants

Dec 29 2013Unknown
CAUTION CAUTION CAUTION CAUTION!!! This place only wants money at first they tell you nice things about the school but once you are inroll it's a different story career services people DO NOT help you at ALL if even if you graduated from that school. they only help certain students. some students get very upset and regret their decision about this school.
1st Year Male -- Class 2013
Campus Maintenance: A, Education Quality: F

I truly wish I would have done my

Apr 17 2012Other
I truly wish I would have done my homework on this "training center" before choosing PCI! Once you sign the enrollment papers you are just a number, the information I received during the tour of the school and the following interview was far from true. I was looking forward to a challenging and exciting educational experience at PCI, but soon found the school to be nothing but a joke; hands on training is limited to once a week with limited assistance from the instructor, the rest of your time is spent on busy work and classroom drama. If you are interested in going back to an elementary school setting then this is the place for you! Instructors are unaware of PCI policies and regulations which leads to students being misguided, they are unintelligent and very immature/catty to one another. The placement office is a nightmare to deal with, and simply places you at any site they can get their hands on. I would strongly urge doing more research on this facility before even considering them, I don't know how they are still in business!
1st Year Female -- Class 2016
Friendliness: C+, Education Quality: F

PCI Health Training Center in Dallas is a

May 18 2011Psychology
PCI Health Training Center in Dallas is a joke and a scam. They operate to make money and that's it. The reputation this place has is really bad. Nobody will hire you if you went here and they wont find you a job at all. The ones they can find you will pay like 8.00 an hour and it's a crappy job.. This place is a scam and I can't believe our government allows students to borrow money to go here. Trust me if they did their homework this place would be shut down.. DO NOT GO HERE trust me
Starting Job: Retail Preparedness: F Reputation: F