StudentsReview :: Prairie View A & M University - Comments and Student Experiences

Texas Southern University -- Houston, TX

Prairie View A & M University

Jun 07 2014Communications

fuck pv! worst school ever! don't even bother to put in an application to go there!

The campus dining is disgusting and overly priced

Jan 30 2014Nursing
The campus dining is disgusting and overly priced. The financial aid counselors are rude. The professors are boring and play favorites. Customer service is rude everywhere you go. The Greeks are arrogant. Housing is a ripoff. Parking is inconvenient. Books are overly priced. The students are racist against non blacks. Someone is always yelling or fighting on campus. The shuttle is always late. Laundry services are inconvenient. This was the worst college decision I could have ever made and I will be transferring. Don't fall for the "black college experience".

This school is CRAP!! I'm in the nursing

Jan 09 2014Nursing
This school is CRAP!! I'm in the nursing program in the med center and they make us drive 1hr to get help from financial aid because no one at the campus answers the phone. The staff is horrible! Very unorganized! Nothing is ver done on time unless your right in the face. One of the staff had the nerve to tell me thats how it is welcome to the real world! If I could go back, I would have never transferred to this school. It's may be a pretty campus but its ghetto and there's always some STD outbreak. Don't make my mistake, if you get into another school just pay the extra money, I was trying to save and now I'm paying for it!
2nd Year Female -- Class 2014