Texas A & M University - Corpus Christi
Texas A & M University - Corpus Christi - Comments and Student Experiences|
1. I was extremly happy when I graduated high school, so I could be more challenged in college. I was sorely mistaking. The 'work' was merely copying word-for-word the notes off of the projector that the professor had written. When I asked a professor for chemistry about a concept, he didn't know how to explain it to me. This has happened with several professors.
2. There are some good professors, and then there are those who think that you are a waste of their time, and will see you only as a dollar sign. My biology professor avoided me at all costs, and became borderline hostile with me when I did manage to ask him for help.
3. The Supplemental Intructors, or "SI's" (which are merely 3rd or 4th year students), are supposed to help you grasp the material with tutorial sessions. I was a freshman telling them the information for study groups.
4. There are feral cats. They have a program to feed, spay and neuter these cats. I knew abou the cats, but I wonder where they are getting the funds. ( This was a concerning story when it came out on our local news)
5. There is no beach by the school. Period. You must drive to get to the beach. The water is dirty and polluted. I have lived in this area for 12 years, and we have a hard time even being able to eat the fish that are caught here due to pollution.
6. I dropped out of this school and transfered to our local community college. Now that was the best descision I ever made. It was a complete 180.
7. If you can, ask for an itemized list of expenses. My actual class costs are $1500. I pay over $3500. Hmmm.There are too many other reasons to list. But, if you like getting treated like a 2 yr. old, I would reccomend this school. So, I can say fom experience that this was the biggest and most expensive mistake I have ever made.
Are you a student and about to sign the very first lease in your li... more→
There are 10 Comments
Sort By: [Date] [Major] [Rating]