StudentsReview :: Texas A & M University College Station - Comments and Student Experiences

Texas A&M International University -- Laredo, TX
Texas A&M University at Corpus Christi -- Corpus Christi, TX
University of Texas -- Austin, TX

Texas A & M University College Station

Transferred here after my freshman year and have

Aug 12 2012Business - Management and Administration
Transferred here after my freshman year and have never regretted my decision! Such a wonderful school where everyone is welcoming. There are tons of opportunities to get involved and everyone shares the enthusiasm and pride for Texas A&M University. We're a big Aggie family focused on our education, making life long friends and keeping traditions.
2nd Year Female -- Class 2014
Education Quality: A+, Innovation: B
Mar 22 2012Unknown

Best place on earth

1st Year Female -- Class 2016
Education Quality: A+, Scholastic Success: F

Texas A&M is one of the best and

Jan 13 2014Accounting
Texas A&M is one of the best and most underrated universities. The people are down-to-earth and friendly. Above all, you get a fantastic education and opportunities to prove yourself at work. Aggies have a reputation of being hard-workers and good people to work with. I never have to apologize for my education. We can all laugh at silly jokes because we all know that?s what they are and we?re fortunately enough to have a good sense of humor about it. I have life-long friends that I still keep in contact with from my time at A&M.
4th Year Male -- Class 2006