StudentsReview ™ :: Texas A & M University College Station

17 Sports Listed
Baseball (NCAA)
Men's Basketball (NCAA)
   Division I, Big12
Men's Cross Country (NCAA)
Men's Swimming (NCAA)
Men's Tennis (NCAA)
   Division I, Big12
Men's Track, Indoor (NCAA)
   Division I, Big12
Men's Track, Outdoor (NCAA)
Women's Archery (NCAA)
Women's Basketball (NCAA)
   Division I, Big12
Women's Cross Country (NCAA)
Women's Equestrian (NCAA)
Women's Golf (NCAA)
Women's Soccer (NCAA)
Women's Softball (NCAA)
Women's Swimming (NCAA)
Women's Tennis (NCAA)
   Division I, Big12
Women's Track, Indoor (NCAA)
TAUCS Sports News New!

Relevant quotes pertaining to sports

“... I have broken this review into five categories: how to survive at A&M, football, peers, academics, and College Station ...”

“... We can't beat anyone in football either ...”

“... School spirit (aka football/other sports to some degree) are deemed more significant than education ...”

“... I came here loving the Aggie spirt, getting hyped up on football, though our team is religiously awful, and I got very involved in a Bible study ...”

“... Despite our football team doing terrible the years I was there, all the students went to the games to support the team ...”

“... Football games were fun if you had friends go with you, and I had only a few for some reason even though I strived to make friends all the tim...”

“... When I first toured the campus I was in awe of the traditions and sport prowess and being the 12th man ...”

“... Let's talk about aggie football, everyone is supposed to watch aggie football, tickets are overpriced, parking on gameday is tough ...”

“... Our outside activities(intramurals, football games WHOOP ...”

“... You'll really get a dose of it at football games and Midnight Yell ...”

“... Yell practice on Friday night before the football games at the stadium is quite an experience ...”

“... Football weekends are the greatest with Yell Practice, the Fightin Texas Aggie Band, and of course QB Reggie McNeal and Coach Fran ...”

“... The high-spirited football games and ring dunks were probably the most memorable for me and I will ALWAYS be a Fightin Texas AGGIE--WHOOP ...”

“... Texas A&M is a friendly, Fun, lets not forget the football games, yet rigorous with academics ...”

“... The best way to understand the intangible nature of the "Aggie Spirit" would be to come to a football game - hopefully a winning one ;) - just t...”

“... One tradition is FOOTBALL ...”

“... The football games, Muster, Bonfire (if you are class of 02", the first and last), and trying to figure out which professors to take and which t...”

“... Saturdays in the fall are entirely devoted to football ...”

“... I cannot express with words how much I miss playing indoor soccer at the Rec center, one of the best physical fitness and recreation facilities I...”

“... Sports: Sure, Texas A&M may not win all the time, but the events and games are incredibly exciting ...”

“... Football fans are a little crazy and athletes are treated like Gods ...”

“... I love the football, soccer and basketball games here ...”

“... Football games are great and thats about it ...”

“... Despite our dissapointing seasons, football games are almost a requirement, but even for those you don't care so much for it should check it out ...”

Ranking Similar Schools by Education Quality