StudentsReview ™ :: Stevens Henager College Ogden - Comments and Student Experiences

Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology -- Terre Haute, IN
Rose State College -- Midwest City, OK
Dickinson School of Law of Penn State -- Carlisle, PA

Stevens Henager College Ogden

I am on the last week of my

Aug 22 2012Design Arts - Industrial Design/Graphic Design/etc
I am on the last week of my first course here at SHC online. I can honestly say that I love this school. It may cost alot, but I think it will be worth it in the long run. Those of you who think that SHC is a scam or hate it, that is your opinion and I will respect it, but you need to consider something first. Did you do the work? Did you put forth the effort? Everyone that I have come in contact with has been great and helpful. I can always get ahold of someone if I have any questions or need help with something. I may respect your opinions, but I don't and will never agree with you. This is one of the best online colleges I have attended. I have attended a different college before called Kaplan. That was a bad college. SHC is not a bad college.
1st Year Female -- Class 2015
Education Quality: A+, Collaboration/Competitive: A

I was fortunate to get out of this

Mar 19 2012Business - Management and Administration
I was fortunate to get out of this school after a couple of months. This school is not a ?scam? but it is a rip off. Selling a nationally accredited bachelors degree for 70,000? Please! Here is a list of costs for a bachelors degree I found online at stevenshenagertruth.blogspot. com.

Stevens Henager- $71,000
Georgia Tech- $32,769
University of Utah- $27,750
Ohio State- $38,844
University of Washington- $28,200
Michigan State- $51,288Do the math, and make a smart choice.

Stevens Henager College is the biggest load of

Nov 20 2011Business - Management and Administration
Stevens Henager College is the biggest load of bull S*$% I have ever endured! This school promises a better future... I have a bachelors in Health Care Administration. Employers have caught on to how worthless this degree is, and student loan companies have jumped on seeing how valuable these giant loans are. After graduating with a $56,000 \'worthless\' degree I found a job making $12/hr. My student loans with Stevens Henager, Sallie Mae, and others are more than $842 in monthly payments. Do the math, that is nearly 50% of my income. I cannot make a decent wage, I cannot afford to pay my bills and continue to put food on the table. When discussing payment plans for Stevens Henager alone, I asked the FINANCIAL ADVISOR how much he thought my student loans from the gov\'t would be per month and his response was \"well that is between you and the federal government\".... of course he wasn\'t going to tell me that I was going to have more loan payments then I could afford. DO NOT GO TO STEVENS HENAGER!!!! The school is a joke. It is a financial gain for them, they don\'t give a shit about their students, only the bottom dollar. Oh, and that computer you get, mine didn\'t even work through graduation.... that\'s how amazing that computer is.... also it is included in your tuition for almost 5,000.... Go buy a Mac and go to a real school. Unless you have endless time and money to waste with Stevens Henager..... BOISE ID GRADUATE.... DO NOT MAKE SAME MISTAKES I DID!!!!!!
3rd Year Female -- Class 2010