StudentsReview :: Stevens Henager College Ogden - Comments and Student Experiences

Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology -- Terre Haute, IN
Rose State College -- Midwest City, OK
Dickinson School of Law of Penn State -- Carlisle, PA

Stevens Henager College Ogden

I did my graduate degree in Business Administation,Quite BrightBusiness - Management and Administration
I did my graduate degree in Business Administation, health care management all online. I already had a job in the field, and for what it is worth, I just was accepted into college for my Doctorate Degree and will starting that in a few weeks.

The School I will be attending for my doctorate excepted all my courses and credits from Stevens-Henager. I found the Masters Thesis the most challenging aspect of the degree, the classes were not that hard. For those that complained about cost, they should have done there research, stevens-henager never hid what it charged per course hour or class. It is not secret, when you could have found it out before attending.

more→Jan 23 2010
This school was the worst thing that everAverageOther
This school was the worst thing that ever happened to me. I would not recommend this school to anyone. They claim that you will save money by not charging you for books, but they want at least $36,000, for a two year associates degree. It took me years to get out of debt with this school. They are terrible. I had the worst time getting the dean to turn in the necessary paper work so I can get my licenses. (its been 9 months and the papers are still not turned in I have graduated and paid all debts) The credits DO NOT transfer, of course they will not deny that one. Do not go to this school if you ever plan on furthering your education elsewhere, without having to start over. This school does not care about its students at all, my advice to anyone reading this, go to an accredited school with decent tuition prices, and a good reputation.
more→Dec 31 2009
Starting Job: Student; Preparedness: F Reputation: D
every other review i've read has just beenSuper BrilliantDesign Arts - Industrial Design/Graphic Design/etc
every other review i've read has just been rude and degrading to this school. stevens-henager is a way out of that 9-5 job. they are flexible and willing to do what it takes for you to pass. i read in one review that the computers were refurbished. NOT TRUE!!! i got a brand new 2009 macbook pro. with adobe CS4. all of that including books would've costed me over $2,000 out of my pocket. instead the school finds a way for people who may be less fortunate (or are just having a hard time) to complete school and have a higher education than a GED or high school diploma. it is a good thing to know that the credits are hard to transfer. when considering this school remember that they will only teach you what you need to know in order to get a job somewhere in your field. it is up to you if you want to expand your knowledge. i have not had one class that has given me busy work. every assignment that i've completed has taught me something new. this school gives you classes that teach you what businesses are looking for in a graphic artist or bussinessman...whatever you are going to school for. the only way to see this school as a lesser school is if you as a student are not putting in 100% on your degree. if you want a job become the best on your own. if a company see's that you are going to stevens-henager he might be a little questionable at first but, if you have great work and you really know your stuff they will hire you. stevens-henager also has one of the highest graduation percentages i've seen. school is easy if you take the easy route. if you push yourself and get into the subject you're studying it becomes a challenge. everyone wants a challenge. so challenge yourself.
more→Dec 12 2009