StudentsReview :: Stevens Henager College Ogden - Comments and Student Experiences

Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology -- Terre Haute, IN
Rose State College -- Midwest City, OK
Dickinson School of Law of Penn State -- Carlisle, PA

Stevens Henager College Ogden

SHC is one of the biggest scams onBusiness - Management and Administration
SHC is one of the biggest scams on the planet, and obviously I am not the only one who fell for it. Right from the beginning, the arrogant staff tells you whatever you want to hear to get you to sign up for the program. I was told that my entire curriculum could be online and I could take two courses at a time; my first 6 months were in the classroom taking one class at a time. THEN, the registrar (who was a completely incompetant waste of time) lost my transcripts and my personal information so I ended up taking multiple courses that I had previously completed. When I brought this to the Dean of Students attention, she turned it on me like I was the one who was at fault and that it would be up to me if I wanted to continue. Aside from all of the issues right up front, the faculty could have been hired out of high school for all of the experience and quality teaching they brought to the classroom. Most teachers read from powerpoint slides they didn't even create, and then tested us on questions we didnt even cover. The staff does not answer emails, phone calls, or office visits; the tech guy crashed more computers than he fixed; the amount of lies you are told while you go there is catastrophic.Do yourself a favor; if you are going to spend 50 grand on an education, go to an ivy league school, at least you will get what you paid for.
Stevens Henager has to be one of theSuper BrilliantBusiness - Management and Administration
Stevens Henager has to be one of the worst colleges in America / World. I received a better education from my High School teachers than I did from the want to be professors at Stevens Henager. Respectable employers do not recognize the degree as being valid. Going to Stevens Henager was the worst decision I have ever made. If you are thinking about attending, STOP. You would be better off not having a degree.
Starting Job: Section Leader; Preparedness: F Reputation: F
I was an international student,one among the veryNursing
I was an international student,one among the very few who stayed in the school and graduated. The rest dropped out(very good for them, wish I had done the same).I was in the nursing administration class ,one of the substandard classes offered by the school. The school has agents in foreign countries who lie to recruit students.They work with the school to lie to the potential students about finding them jobs once they get here to help pay the fees. For that you pay a whooping $4000 and an additional a$4000 for the useless three months course to introduce you to america and teach you how to write resumes....seriously....for $4000!!!!.

They have this loser of a rep put there to search for jobs ...good luck if you love convergys or acs or some low paying job for high school graduates!!!

No sooner than the three months of wasting your time is over than they start harrasing you for the monthly fees of $1600...seriously.....!!! It even gets more annoying when you realize the teachers.....are a bunch of incompetent fools who think international students have nothing better to do than listen to mediocare lectures and stupid stories about their cats and dogs!!!!!(no offence to animal lovers).Any complaints are met with threats of deportation and dropping you out of status. Those who drop out are taken to collections and stuck with the whole course fees ....$250000 plus....seriously....they lie to get you here....offer substandard education, spoil your credit and worse no one in this region thinks highly about the school. The nursing class has the highest rate of failings in the NCLEX exam!!!!!For those with praises for the school,I guess free laptops and lectures around your schedules constitute a good education. Even I from a third word country knows that the level education offered by sh is substandard and i deserve better...you disgust me.........!!!!