StudentsReview :: Stevens Henager College Ogden - Comments and Student Experiences

Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology -- Terre Haute, IN
Rose State College -- Midwest City, OK
Dickinson School of Law of Penn State -- Carlisle, PA

Stevens Henager College Ogden

I agree with the other reviews, this schoolBusiness - Management and Administration
I agree with the other reviews, this school doesn't care about students, they are just trying to get your money. I transfered from campus classes to online classes and the financial aid lady lost my paperwork and the second time she did not submit it so I lost my financial aid and I wasn't able to continue with my classes. Now they want me to pay over 10,000 dollars for 3 months worth of classes I took! They also lost my green card worth several hundred dollars! They leave you out in the dark to figure it out all on your own! I regret the day I started going to that school!
The administration at Stephens Henager in Ogden, UtahNursing
The administration at Stephens Henager in Ogden, Utah are deplorable. Three times I asked the Dean of Students if he would print me a student ID (his responsibity)so that I could attend local student activities at a student discount rate. Each time I asked him, I was told "I am too busy, come back later". The third time I asked for the ID, he told me to come back again and to leave his office. I gave up and started leaving his office. As I was half way through his office doorway, he tried to slammed his office door closed, but it ended up hitting me on my backside. Since when do dean of students at any school have the right to slam office doors and hit students with them? After being hit by the door, I kept on walking right out the school doors. I have never returned. I am now being harrassed by the school. They are calling me on a daily basis telling me that I need to return to school and if I don't, I will be stuck with the tuition and nothing to show for it. Nice customer service... threats, threats, threats. I absolutely do not recommend this school.
This school treats students with DISRESPECT, and caresNursing
This school treats students with DISRESPECT, and cares less if students graduate. Students are nothing but big $$$'s for profit to the school. I REGRET ever being talked into attending this school by the RECRUITERS. I am ANGRY that the instructors will not answer e-mails or phone calls. When I confided in the NURSING DEAN that the instructors did not answer my phone calls or e-mails with questions and concerns I had, she told me to stop lying about and blaming the instructors for my lack of academic incompetence! I am HURT that I have been treated as if I am nothing more than a "paycheck" for the nursing instructors of this school. Furthermore, I think it is very DISHONEST for nursing instructors to tell you word for word and the answers of tests just so students can pass them. All I have learned by attending this school is how DISHONEST this school is and how they DO NOT VALUE STUDENTS.