StudentsReview :: Stevens Henager College Ogden - Comments and Student Experiences

Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology -- Terre Haute, IN
Rose State College -- Midwest City, OK
Dickinson School of Law of Penn State -- Carlisle, PA

Stevens Henager College Ogden

I was an international student,one among the veryNursing
I was an international student,one among the very few who stayed in the school and graduated. The rest dropped out(very good for them, wish I had done the same).I was in the nursing administration class ,one of the substandard classes offered by the school. The school has agents in foreign countries who lie to recruit students.They work with the school to lie to the potential students about finding them jobs once they get here to help pay the fees. For that you pay a whooping $4000 and an additional a$4000 for the useless three months course to introduce you to america and teach you how to write resumes....seriously....for $4000!!!!.

They have this loser of a rep put there to search for jobs ...good luck if you love convergys or acs or some low paying job for high school graduates!!!

No sooner than the three months of wasting your time is over than they start harrasing you for the monthly fees of $1600...seriously.....!!! It even gets more annoying when you realize the teachers.....are a bunch of incompetent fools who think international students have nothing better to do than listen to mediocare lectures and stupid stories about their cats and dogs!!!!!(no offence to animal lovers).Any complaints are met with threats of deportation and dropping you out of status. Those who drop out are taken to collections and stuck with the whole course fees ....$250000 plus....seriously....they lie to get you here....offer substandard education, spoil your credit and worse no one in this region thinks highly about the school. The nursing class has the highest rate of failings in the NCLEX exam!!!!!For those with praises for the school,I guess free laptops and lectures around your schedules constitute a good education. Even I from a third word country knows that the level education offered by sh is substandard and i deserve better...you disgust me.........!!!!

I agree with the other reviews, this schoolBusiness - Management and Administration
I agree with the other reviews, this school doesn't care about students, they are just trying to get your money. I transfered from campus classes to online classes and the financial aid lady lost my paperwork and the second time she did not submit it so I lost my financial aid and I wasn't able to continue with my classes. Now they want me to pay over 10,000 dollars for 3 months worth of classes I took! They also lost my green card worth several hundred dollars! They leave you out in the dark to figure it out all on your own! I regret the day I started going to that school!
The administration at Stephens Henager in Ogden, UtahNursing
The administration at Stephens Henager in Ogden, Utah are deplorable. Three times I asked the Dean of Students if he would print me a student ID (his responsibity)so that I could attend local student activities at a student discount rate. Each time I asked him, I was told "I am too busy, come back later". The third time I asked for the ID, he told me to come back again and to leave his office. I gave up and started leaving his office. As I was half way through his office doorway, he tried to slammed his office door closed, but it ended up hitting me on my backside. Since when do dean of students at any school have the right to slam office doors and hit students with them? After being hit by the door, I kept on walking right out the school doors. I have never returned. I am now being harrassed by the school. They are calling me on a daily basis telling me that I need to return to school and if I don't, I will be stuck with the tuition and nothing to show for it. Nice customer service... threats, threats, threats. I absolutely do not recommend this school.
Compare SHCOSave SHCO

According to NPR, the cost of college tuition an... more→