StudentsReview :: Stevens Henager College Ogden - Comments and Student Experiences

Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology -- Terre Haute, IN
Rose State College -- Midwest City, OK
Dickinson School of Law of Penn State -- Carlisle, PA

Stevens Henager College Ogden

Major Salary, Salary Trend, Satisfaction, Unemployment
The administration at Stephens Henager in Ogden, Utah are deplorable. Three times I asked the Dean of Students if he would print me a student ID (his responsibity)so that I could attend local student activities at a student discount rate. Each time I asked him, I was told "I am too busy, come back later". The third time I asked for the ID, he told me to come back again and to leave his office. I gave up and started leaving his office. As I was half way through his office doorway, he tried to slammed his office door closed, but it ended up hitting me on my backside. Since when do dean of students at any school have the right to slam office doors and hit students with them? After being hit by the door, I kept on walking right out the school doors. I have never returned. I am now being harrassed by the school. They are calling me on a daily basis telling me that I need to return to school and if I don't, I will be stuck with the tuition and nothing to show for it. Nice customer service... threats, threats, threats. I absolutely do not recommend this school.
Major Salary, Salary Trend, Satisfaction, Unemployment
This school treats students with DISRESPECT, and cares less if students graduate. Students are nothing but big $$$'s for profit to the school. I REGRET ever being talked into attending this school by the RECRUITERS. I am ANGRY that the instructors will not answer e-mails or phone calls. When I confided in the NURSING DEAN that the instructors did not answer my phone calls or e-mails with questions and concerns I had, she told me to stop lying about and blaming the instructors for my lack of academic incompetence! I am HURT that I have been treated as if I am nothing more than a "paycheck" for the nursing instructors of this school. Furthermore, I think it is very DISHONEST for nursing instructors to tell you word for word and the answers of tests just so students can pass them. All I have learned by attending this school is how DISHONEST this school is and how they DO NOT VALUE STUDENTS.
Major Salary, Salary Trend, Satisfaction, Unemployment
Stevens-Henager School is a fraud. Most instructors do not have a 4 year degree, experience in teaching, or understanding of the courses they teach. All the instructors do during class is sit in front of a laptop and READ powerpoint slide after powerpoint slide throughout the entire class. I don't need an instructor to read powerpoints to me; I needed them to TEACH me. The "Deans" and "Associate Deans" have no more than a BA degree; no accreditated college or university hires Deans with only a BS degree!; they must have a PhD. Stevens-Henager College administrators are bullies and theifts. The nursing "Dean" and instructors are horrid, mean, cruel, and demeaning towards their students. This school does not care about educating its students, just the money they can make off of them. What's worse is that I am financially worse off now than I was when entering stevens-henager college. I decided to drop out of this school because instructors did not work with me concerning homework assignments, did not answer e-mails or phone calls, and were never available for appointments. What's worse, none of the classes I took are transferable to another "credited" university I have applied to. Hence, all my time, money, and hard work at stevens-henager was for nothing! This school should be investigated for fraud and closed down so it will not continue to take advantage of and rip of students who truly wanting to change their lives for the better. PLEASE, do not attend this school. There are many, many wonderful schools to choose from that will give you a superior and excellent educational experience, the help that you need in achieving your educational goals, and not rip you off financially while doing so. You will earn a degree in which you will be proud of, and graduate from a school with an excellent reputation; unlike stevens-henager college.