StudentsReview :: Stevens Henager College Ogden - Comments and Student Experiences

Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology -- Terre Haute, IN
Rose State College -- Midwest City, OK
Dickinson School of Law of Penn State -- Carlisle, PA

Stevens Henager College Ogden

I would not recommend

Mar 19 2010PreMed and Medical
I would not recommend Stevens-Henager college. They are shady on the financial aspect at best. I am working as a receptionist with a Bachelor's Degree. I can barely get an interview. I'm not an idiot, the Degree is just not impressive. I paid way too much money for this!!!!!!!!!
Starting Job: Receptionist Preparedness: B- Reputation: F

Wow. I'm taking my courses online

Mar 09 2010Business - Management and Administration
Wow. I'm taking my courses online. I was surprised how the student services people are in regular contact with me. They check in with me nearly every month. I was having some trouble with math, and they arranged a mentor to help me. We met every week. The teachers have been good and bad, but by far good... usually friendly and helpful.
2nd Year Male -- Class 2011
Individual Value: A+, Social Life: C

Stevens Henager College has terrible customer service

Mar 11 2010Design Arts - Industrial Design/Graphic Design/etc
Stevens Henager College has terrible customer service. I was called into the student services and informed that the Dean felt that I would not be able to finish the program because I never finished any thing I started. I have had my job for 22 years, I have been married for 23 years, and I have 2 college certificates. I finish every thing I start. Next the Student services director asked me about court dates and if they would interfere with my classes. I do not know what he was talking about. I have never had any trouble with the law. I have not missed any school my entire time here.

Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology -- Terre Haute, IN