StudentsReview :: Stevens Henager College Ogden - Comments and Student Experiences

Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology -- Terre Haute, IN
Rose State College -- Midwest City, OK
Dickinson School of Law of Penn State -- Carlisle, PA

Stevens Henager College Ogden

I would not recommend

Mar 19 2010PreMed and Medical
I would not recommend Stevens-Henager college. They are shady on the financial aspect at best. I am working as a receptionist with a Bachelor's Degree. I can barely get an interview. I'm not an idiot, the Degree is just not impressive. I paid way too much money for this!!!!!!!!!
Starting Job: Receptionist Preparedness: B- Reputation: F

WORST SCHOOL ON THE PLANET! The worst thing

Mar 24 2010Business - Management and Administration
WORST SCHOOL ON THE PLANET! The worst thing about this school is the faculty. They say they don't treat you like a number, that's only because they don't ask for your student number. You don't matter at this place. They are all completely incompetent and rude anytime you need help with anything. You will receive no response to your calls and emails regarding YOUR education and money. They charge way too much to have such an awful system. I wish I had never started here.

Stevens Henager College has terrible customer service

Mar 11 2010Design Arts - Industrial Design/Graphic Design/etc
Stevens Henager College has terrible customer service. I was called into the student services and informed that the Dean felt that I would not be able to finish the program because I never finished any thing I started. I have had my job for 22 years, I have been married for 23 years, and I have 2 college certificates. I finish every thing I start. Next the Student services director asked me about court dates and if they would interfere with my classes. I do not know what he was talking about. I have never had any trouble with the law. I have not missed any school my entire time here.