StudentsReview :: Stevens Henager College Ogden - Comments and Student Experiences

Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology -- Terre Haute, IN
Rose State College -- Midwest City, OK
Dickinson School of Law of Penn State -- Carlisle, PA

Stevens Henager College Ogden

Avoid this school at

Apr 22 2009Public Health
Avoid this school at all costs. It is a worthless education. They are all about the money, hire sub-par instructors, and the entire school is a big joke in the medical community. DO NOT ATTEND THIS "COLLEGE"

The School is good because you can get

Oct 08 2006Public Health
The School is good because you can get a education very fast. The down side to this is that It costs way too much money. I thought that for the extra money I would have a job right away and have the staff help with more jobs. I was under the impression that they would get job intereviews and leads for me. This relates to the so called "profesionalism grade" I don't even kow what this is used for. All I know is I'm done know with school(boise campus) and I fell like a have been dropped. Some of the instructors are really good but there was one that was really really bad. She was mean to you in front of other students if she didn't like you and she treated the students like they were in JR High. Also some of the commercials and other methods to get students to inroll are downgrading for the school. It is a private school and it should uphold the image. On my last note I was very embarassed by the graduation. The slide show was bad, This was a college, Not High school graduation. I just wish the school was more professional like the image it tries to project.
Preparedness: D Reputation: C

My experience at Stevens Henager was a good

Nov 12 2010Radiological Sciences
My experience at Stevens Henager was a good one. I studied Medical Specialties with my goal in mind to become a radiology technician. I learned new things at a rapid pace. Books were provided at the library for each course I took. Then when I was done, I checked the book back in, without any extra charge. Lucky for me, I applied for and received a grant that paid for half of the cost of my Stevens Henager education. In 17 months I completed the coursework. I then went to do an internship as a medical assistant at my doctors office. I was fully equipped with all the knowledge necessary to serve ill patients, give shots, and type up patient observations into the computer. I even got to do an x-ray for a patient with pneumonia. I also have invested in a Kaplan book recommended by the assistant Dean at Stevens Henager. It is a helpful aid that guarantees I will pass the Rad Tech examination. I plan to pass this test soon and become certified. I will write another review once I have this certification. One last thing that I appreciate about Stevens Henager is the woman that works for student services. Since I completed my exit interview from the school, she calls me often with job leads, so that soon I will achieve my career goal working as an x-ray technician instead of being a snowboarding bum. Peace Out!
2nd Year Female -- Class 2010