StudentsReview :: Stevens Henager College Ogden - Comments and Student Experiences

Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology -- Terre Haute, IN
Rose State College -- Midwest City, OK
Dickinson School of Law of Penn State -- Carlisle, PA

Stevens Henager College Ogden

Stevens Henager has to be one of the

Jun 10 2010Business - Management and Administration
Stevens Henager has to be one of the worst colleges in America / World. I received a better education from my High School teachers than I did from the want to be professors at Stevens Henager. Respectable employers do not recognize the degree as being valid. Going to Stevens Henager was the worst decision I have ever made. If you are thinking about attending, STOP. You would be better off not having a degree.
Starting Job: Section Leader Preparedness: F Reputation: F

I was told I would get a better

Aug 09 2010Business - Management and Administration
I was told I would get a better job and a higer salary. I've been graduated for 2 yrs now, and is no better position in pay than when I had started S.H. Most potential employer still see S.H. as a vocational school and would rather employ grads from a University. I was told they would help me find a job. I did not expect to have them pull a career for me out of a hat, but their career services do the exact same thing I do to search for employment. All the do is search workforce services website. Now I paid quite a bit more in tuition to go to S.H. One of the perks that influenced my decision to study there, is that they woul assist in finding a job. I'm very disapointed that one of the services I paid for is not of any value to me in any way shape or form. Currently the job I have is no where near the position or salary I was told I could acheive. Everytime I hear a S.H. commercial, I get sick to my stomach knowing I could have gone further at a University.
Starting Job: (AKA Buisness Development) Telemarketing Preparedness: C- Reputation: F

I was an international student,one among the very

Jun 02 2010Nursing
I was an international student,one among the very few who stayed in the school and graduated. The rest dropped out(very good for them, wish I had done the same).I was in the nursing administration class ,one of the substandard classes offered by the school. The school has agents in foreign countries who lie to recruit students.They work with the school to lie to the potential students about finding them jobs once they get here to help pay the fees. For that you pay a whooping $4000 and an additional a$4000 for the useless three months course to introduce you to america and teach you how to write resumes....seriously....for $4000!!!!.

They have this loser of a rep put there to search for jobs ...good luck if you love convergys or acs or some low paying job for high school graduates!!!

No sooner than the three months of wasting your time is over than they start harrasing you for the monthly fees of $1600...seriously.....!!! It even gets more annoying when you realize the teachers.....are a bunch of incompetent fools who think international students have nothing better to do than listen to mediocare lectures and stupid stories about their cats and dogs!!!!!(no offence to animal lovers).Any complaints are met with threats of deportation and dropping you out of status. Those who drop out are taken to collections and stuck with the whole course fees ....$250000 plus....seriously....they lie to get you here....offer substandard education, spoil your credit and worse no one in this region thinks highly about the school. The nursing class has the highest rate of failings in the NCLEX exam!!!!!For those with praises for the school,I guess free laptops and lectures around your schedules constitute a good education. Even I from a third word country knows that the level education offered by sh is substandard and i deserve better...you disgust me.........!!!!

Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology -- Terre Haute, IN